Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

Real feel of 104 and it's still early afternoon :sunny:....

i-JnQGDg5-S.jpg

This is an other. :tink:

Marketplace side?

I have a torn tendon. 3-6 weeks in the boot. :crutches: Have to go back on July 1. He was like I can put you in a cast or you can wear the boot. I'll take the boot thank you.

:thumbsup2 I'd have chosen the boot too! :faint: Guess it could have been worse but doesn't seem like it, does it? :faint: I'm having to have 2 extracts and 1 implant :eek: so I'm looking at around $5,000 :faint:! Vacation fund will "take a hit" when that bill comes due since I've maxed out my dental insurance for this year already. >:( July 15 appointment for consultation with oral surgeon...get to squeeze that appointment in between Galveston and Vegas! :rolleyes1

i-JnQGDg5-S.jpg

Yes, this is from the Marketplace side. :tink:

:thumbsup2 I'd have chosen the boot too! :faint: Guess it could have been worse but doesn't seem like it, does it? :faint: I'm having to have 2 extracts and 1 implant :eek: so I'm looking at around $5,000 :faint:! Vacation fund will "take a hit" when that bill comes due since I've maxed out my dental insurance for this year already. >:( July 15 appointment for consultation with oral surgeon...get to squeeze that appointment in between Galveston and Vegas! :rolleyes1

i-JnQGDg5-S.jpg

Yes, this is from the Marketplace side. :tink:

Sorry about your teeth! Teeth are so expensive!!! I have to drive to Spokane now to see my new friend the periodontist :sad2:

Is your crop from World of Disney, or Mickey's Pantry?

Sorry about your teeth! Teeth are so expensive!!! I have to drive to Spokane now to see my new friend the periodontist :sad2:

Is your crop from World of Disney, or Mickey's Pantry?

yes teeth are expensive "free" lol

sorry just had to throw that out there.

$5,000 that's like almost two trips right there on teeth

yes teeth are expensive "free" lol

sorry just had to throw that out there.

$5,000 that's like almost two trips right there on teeth

I told DH I wouldn't mind the pain, time and the hour long trips to College Station if the cost were only HALF what it is. :headache: BUT...this oral surgeon is at the top of his field and I know it will be done right. I've used his office for almost 50 years; now being worked on by the SON of the original doctor. Jeff...you're SO right...2 trips to DW for DH and I but to be honest, I'd STILL rather have the other "benefits" we have in the US over the "free" health care in Canada. There IS a reason people come to the US from all over the world to receive our health care. :rolleyes1 :tink:

Just got this picture...

i-38cLZ64-XL.jpg

They have had SUCH good luck! Just called; walked up to ME check-in and no line; straight on the bus; 10 minute wait; no traffic; 4 stops and Old Key West was the first one; room was ready...exited bus, walked across the street and their room was right on the corner; 3rd floor with a fabulous golf course view and one of the few OKW buildings with an elevator! Unpacking and taking the bus to Disney Springs for dinner at the Boathouse at 8. Hope son-in-laws journey there is just as easy; his flight doesn't leave until 8:45 this evening! :tink:

Last edited:
Just got this picture...

i-38cLZ64-XL.jpg

They have had SUCH good luck! Just called; walked up to ME check-in and no line; straight on the bus; 10 minute wait; no traffic; 4 stops and Old Key West was the first one; room was ready...exited bus, walked across the street and their room was right on the corner; 3rd floor with a fabulous golf course view and one of the few OKW buildings with an elevator! Unpacking and taking the bus to Disney Springs for dinner at the Boathouse at 8. Hope son-in-laws journey there is just as easy; his flight doesn't leave until 8:45 this evening! :tink:

I hope you replied back with your own photo lol

Just got this picture...

i-38cLZ64-XL.jpg

WELL I'M JEALOUS ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter