Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is that grass? Wild guess maybe an elephant or animal from the safari?

park? painting?

i-p2wN4s7-Th.jpg

This is from a park but it's not grass, an animal or a painting. It's not from the safari. :tink:

No one can "see" the decorations yet :rolleyes1; the only thing you see inside our house is boxes everywhere, cords "setting traps" for the unsuspecting to trip over :rolleyes1; arts/crafts supplies covering the tables and a maze of outdoor decorations being repaired; a HUGE ...like 30+ pound... turkey for Thanksgiving in our freezer...and today I'm wearing my Disney Halloween shirt! :goodvibes LOVE this time of the year! :crazy: :tink:

Is it a centerpiece on the table or something with a plant in it? :tink:

Ok, total lost, so I will just throw some guesses at you: Is it edible? is it one or multiple objects in the bowl? is it something that is served to the table or there all the time?

IMG_1951a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

It's not a centerpiece or plant. It is something that is served to the table. You don't EAT it:rolleyes1 but you do consume it:rolleyes1 it is one object in a serving dish.

Those are pretty.

...and SO easy to make! Saw a video on Facebook last Saturday and had material on hand. Finished these while watching football Sunday. These are "mini-poinsettias" since I only had a 11" roll of the gold mesh but DD wants a larger red one and keep the 21" red mesh on hand for door wreaths. That's a project for this coming weekend! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter