Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Artesanias, the store with the home decor?

i-KWzDZ5K-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Artesanias. :tink:

Round 1 of the root canal done :faint:; that was an adventure. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to my teeth :headache:...apparently I have a lot of "wiggly" roots :oops: and she couldn't get to all of them today without causing a lot of pain and stress so she packed the area with medicated pads and closed it up until next Tuesday. o_O She even brought in an extra assistant today :headache:...always "fun" when I visit the dental office. :oops: :tink:

Going to bed to rest a few minutes and then off for Senior night at the volleyball game :sad1:; hard year ahead of us...so many friends/teammates of Redstorm are seniors :sad2:! New crop for the evening...

i-p2wN4s7-Th.jpg
:tink:

:eek: Wow...been watching the winter storm moving into the New England area but didn't think it was arriving until the weekend. Sounds like it's early and you have a MESS! :hug: :tink:

I think we are getting another one this weekend.

Round 1 of the root canal done :faint:; that was an adventure. Nothing is ever easy when it comes to my teeth :headache:...apparently I have a lot of "wiggly" roots :oops: and she couldn't get to all of them today without causing a lot of pain and stress so she packed the area with medicated pads and closed it up until next Tuesday. o_O She even brought in an extra assistant today :headache:...always "fun" when I visit the dental office. :oops: :tink:

Oh dear :hug: tooth/mouth pain is the worst. :flower3:

You know it's going to be a long evening when they run through the sign and get caught up in it and run blindly into the stands :rotfl:...a memorable Senior Recognition Night for one of our Seniors! :rotfl: I've never seen Redstorm laugh so hard! :oops:

i-xVTKCDq-S.jpg
i-MSsxRpV-S.jpg

They pulled out the undefeated season literally by the "skin of their teeth" with the first 2 games going to scores like this...

i-bXk2tg3-S.jpg
with overtime wins of 28-26 and 27-25 on both games before an easy 3rd match. And the entire evening Redstorm was grinning ear to ear 'cause SHE wasn't the one getting YELLED at! :rolleyes1

i-QsHGBnv-M.jpg
On to the road trips and playoff games...:car:...but it won't be for long if they don't pull it together! :rolleyes1 :tink:

I think we are getting another one this weekend.

Oh dear :hug: tooth/mouth pain is the worst. :flower3:

We'll be getting the rain tomorrow (90% chance most of the day) but, thank goodness, no ICE in the forecast! Sounds like you have a long weekend ahead of you!:cold:

Actually Jeff...it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would once I got "the shots" :eek:! The "happy pills" my doctor gave me helped A LOT! :rotfl2: Sore now and time to pop a couple more Tylenol but so far, so good...for this round. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter