Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Yes I saw it.>:(

Put him out of his comfort range...plus the fact that, I'm sure, TICKED EVERYONE OFF. Defensive player went OVER THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE but DALLAS gets called...replay did not show the ball move...nada...nothing...not a hair...:furious:.

After game show...announcers asked Brad Sham about the penalty. Mr. Sham has been calling the Cowboys games on the radio for 38 years...he's never seen that called before today! :mad: :tink:

Last edited:
Is it the rocks in the back by the waterfall or in the front area?

:dance3: These are the rocks in the front Courtyard area; not sure exactly what this is other than "ancient writings" so it's solved! :dance3:

i-jGh3Rv6-XL.jpg
:tink:

Our pretty sunshine has been replaced with clouds as we wait for the remnants of Hurricane Willa from the Pacific and more possible flooding in Central Texas. Dreary fall days ahead ; here's a "dreary" crop for you to solve...

i-Zgx2hhs-Th.jpg
:tink:

:eek: DH and I talked about a road trip to Houston tonight for the Trump rally for our Senate Candidate, Ted Cruz; glad we nixed the idea...100,000 people lined up for the 17,000 tickets available! :faint: Makes the Slinky Dog queue line look SMALL! :oops:

park? attraction?

i-Zgx2hhs-Th.jpg

Yes Sir, this is from a park attraction. :tink:

:eek: DH and I talked about a road trip to Houston tonight for the Trump rally for our Senate Candidate, Ted Cruz; glad we nixed the idea...100,000 people lined up for the 17,000 tickets available! :faint: Makes the Slinky Dog queue line look SMALL! :oops:

i-Zgx2hhs-Th.jpg

Epcot or MK?

i-Zgx2hhs-Th.jpg

Fantasmic? Or is that EE in the background?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter