Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

IMG_1967a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

OMG:scared1::eek::faint: I would be staying in a hotel until that snake was found.:scared1: Hopefully he crawled out and just left his skin behind. I'll take my critters over your critters anytime.

This is not from Trader Sams.

:rotfl2: DH told me to "chill"; said it was probably JUST a "chicken snake" :rolleyes1 and he was keeping the little pesky critters away by EATING THEM! :scared: I'm between a "rock and a hard place" with this one :rotfl:; I really don't want to force him to go into the attic and hunt it...he will be TOTALLY TICKED OFF AT ME when he sees all the "stuff" I have stored up there! :rolleyes1 That kind of snake IS "harmless" but Heaven help me if I was the one to find it :scared1:...I'd probably fall through the attic floor into the house and kill myself...if I didn't have a heart attack first!!! :oops:

Is it in the Great Ceremonial House or a resort room? :tink:

New one for the weekend...

i-5WBjcH5-Th.jpg
:tink:

:rotfl2: DH told me to "chill"; said it was probably JUST a "chicken snake" :rolleyes1 and he was keeping the little pesky critters away by EATING THEM! :scared: I'm between a "rock and a hard place" with this one :rotfl:; I really don't want to force him to go into the attic and hunt it...he will be TOTALLY TICKED OFF AT ME when he sees all the "stuff" I have stored up there! :rolleyes1 That kind of snake IS "harmless" but Heaven help me if I was the one to find it :scared1:...I'd probably fall through the attic floor into the house and kill myself...if I didn't have a heart attack first!!! :oops:

Is it in the Great Ceremonial House or a resort room? :tink:

OK not sure what a "chicken snake" is but to me they are all the same.:faint: I'm with you if I found it I would have a heart attack.

The baseball game went pretty much how I thought it would go.:(

You can find this in the GCH.

Last edited:

OK not sure what a "chicken snake" is but to me they are all the same.:faint: I'm with you if I found it I would have a heart attack.

The baseball game went pretty much how I thought it would go.:(

You can find this in the GCH.

I won't gross you out with pictures :rotfl:; there are several different kinds of this type of snake but this is the "official" definition...

What is a Chicken Snake? (with pictures) - wisegeek.com
https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-chicken-snake.htm
Sep 29, 2018 · Chicken snakes are not one particular species or type of snake. Instead, this name is applied to several different kinds of reptiles that are nonvenomous and tend to feast on eggs, rats, and small birds. Along with referring to this group of snakes as chicken snakes, there are several other common names applied to the group ...

...they're common in farming communities like ours and we used to find them all the time during my childhood in our chicken house eating our eggs! OHHHHH...my Mom used to get SO mad when she'd find one devouring her eggs! :furious: :lmao: They are SO gross and grow soooo long! I saw one on our back patio once that was at least 6 foot long and that FREAKED ME OUT! :scared1: I didn't go outside for days!:rotfl2: Baseball game was strange; your teams pitcher really struggled in the early innings! :confused3 But it was a GOOD game all the way to the top of the 9th inning! ::yes::

Okay...on your crop...is it in the little area off the lobby where you get on the elevators? I remember interesting paintings and other "art" on the wall in that little area? :tink:

I won't gross you out with pictures :rotfl:; there are several different kinds of this type of snake but this is the "official" definition...

What is a Chicken Snake? (with pictures) - wisegeek.com
https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-chicken-snake.htm
Sep 29, 2018 · Chicken snakes are not one particular species or type of snake. Instead, this name is applied to several different kinds of reptiles that are nonvenomous and tend to feast on eggs, rats, and small birds. Along with referring to this group of snakes as chicken snakes, there are several other common names applied to the group ...

...they're common in farming communities like ours and we used to find them all the time during my childhood in our chicken house eating our eggs! OHHHHH...my Mom used to get SO mad when she'd find one devouring her eggs! :furious: :lmao: They are SO gross and grow soooo long! I saw one on our back patio once that was at least 6 foot long and that FREAKED ME OUT! :scared1: I didn't go outside for days!:rotfl2: Baseball game was strange; your teams pitcher really struggled in the early innings! :confused3 But it was a GOOD game all the way to the top of the 9th inning! ::yes::

Okay...on your crop...is it in the little area off the lobby where you get on the elevators? I remember interesting paintings and other "art" on the wall in that little area? :tink:

I don't know if I could live where there are snakes like that.:eek:

This is not in the area of the elevators.

I don't know if I could live where there are snakes like that.:eek:

This is not in the area of the elevators.

But I don't have BEARS! :rotfl:I just stay away from those suckers and try to remember they're nonvenomous; it's the venomous snakes that scare me :eek:. Chicken snakes are truly more afraid of humans than we are of them...they normally crawl away FAST; the copperheads, rattlers and moccasins will ATTACK! :eek: We're expecting cooler weather this week (and snakes become much less active in cooler temps) but was surprised this morning when I saw Tuesday's forecast! High of 53 with rain; low of 50...and, of course, Tuesday is one of the days I have to be "out and about" with appointments! :headache: I can "feel" the weather change...had to get out my brace this morning for my right hand...arthritis is hurting BAD today! :crutches:

I'm about out of spots in the GCH on your crop...what about the area/hallway leading to Captain Cook's? :tink:

But I don't have BEARS! :rotfl:I just stay away from those suckers and try to remember they're nonvenomous; it's the venomous snakes that scare me :eek:. Chicken snakes are truly more afraid of humans than we are of them...they normally crawl away FAST; the copperheads, rattlers and moccasins will ATTACK! :eek: We're expecting cooler weather this week (and snakes become much less active in cooler temps) but was surprised this morning when I saw Tuesday's forecast! High of 53 with rain; low of 50...and, of course, Tuesday is one of the days I have to be "out and about" with appointments! :headache: I can "feel" the weather change...had to get out my brace this morning for my right hand...arthritis is hurting BAD today! :crutches:

I'm about out of spots in the GCH on your crop...what about the area/hallway leading to Captain Cook's? :tink:

Last night was 30 here:cold: Don said there was a frost/ice on the truck window this morning. It's nice out now about 50. The air is cool but the sun feels warm.

Now you are on the right track. You are very very close, it is in a hallway near Captain Cooks but the hallway leads to someplace else.

Last night was 30 here:cold: Don said there was a frost/ice on the truck window this morning. It's nice out now about 50. The air is cool but the sun feels warm.

Now you are on the right track. You are very very close, it is in a hallway near Captain Cooks but the hallway leads to someplace else.

BBBRRRRR :cold:; we can't have temps in the 30's yet...need to harvest DH's garden first!:goodvibes Your 50 does sound nice; ours will be cloudy with rain :cold: but I AM looking forward to it! Just got back from grocery store; DD called and said Redstorm will be at our house for dinner tomorrow and has requested Chicken Squash soup :goodvibes so got in the car to go get squash...and missed the Cowboys first TD :headache:...but did make it back for the 2nd one! :cheer2:

Okay...what about the restroom? :tink:

BBBRRRRR :cold:; we can't have temps in the 30's yet...need to harvest DH's garden first!:goodvibes Your 50 does sound nice; ours will be cloudy with rain :cold: but I AM looking forward to it! Just got back from grocery store; DD called and said Redstorm will be at our house for dinner tomorrow and has requested Chicken Squash soup :goodvibes so got in the car to go get squash...and missed the Cowboys first TD :headache:...but did make it back for the 2nd one! :cheer2:

Okay...what about the restroom? :tink:

Not the hallway to the restroom.

Is Trader Joe's down that direction? I totally missed where it was; I do remember you turn to the right for Captain Cook's but I think if you go straight from the lobby you can go outside. :tink:

Yes that's the spot. If you go straight you can go outside and Trader Sams is at the end of the hall on the right just before you go outside. Now can you tell me what it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter