Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-xbjzPb5-Th.jpg

This is a wall area. :tink:

Check out area?

Well that was fun tonight! :oops: Actually got to play a little volleyball...

i-LdwHv3m-S.jpg
i-SSrb7Hx-S.jpg

...but the fun part of the evening was a surprise interview on the local broadcast of the football game! Our reserved seats are right next to the broadcast crew and Redstorm and 3 of her VB friends sat with us tonight. She was asked to talk during half-time about the upcoming soccer season and to let the audience know about the awards she earned last year...and to talk a little volleyball also. She agreed to the soccer questions but recruited her friend Carol to "talk volleyball"! I think they laughed through the entire interview :rotfl:!

i-Gd8LrZw-S.jpg
i-tLLgMN2-S.jpg
i-GKmqjNv-S.jpg
i-pGbR2PZ-S.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

IMG_1967a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is part of/piece of the decor. It's not a picture frame and not in the lobby.

You have your "critters" ... and I have mine! :eek: Was in the attic this afternoon getting my Halloween decorations down and found about a 4 1/2 foot snake skin :scared1:! That means there's a BIG snake crawling around the attic somewhere :scared1::scared1::scared1:! Not going back up there until the weather gets COLD and those suckers are hibernating! :eek:

Is your crop from Trader Sam's? :tink:

You have your "critters" ... and I have mine! :eek: Was in the attic this afternoon getting my Halloween decorations down and found about a 4 1/2 foot snake skin :scared1:! That means there's a BIG snake crawling around the attic somewhere :scared1::scared1::scared1:! Not going back up there until the weather gets COLD and those suckers are hibernating! :eek:

Is your crop from Trader Sam's? :tink:

IMG_1967a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

OMG:scared1::eek::faint: I would be staying in a hotel until that snake was found.:scared1: Hopefully he crawled out and just left his skin behind. I'll take my critters over your critters anytime.

This is not from Trader Sams.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter