Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-q4L5SvX-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a Pandora shop. :tink:

I know why it looked so familiar, I was going to use this as a crop.o_O I think it's the same.

275 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:faint: Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. :rolleyes1 6 month dental checkup today; anxious to get a fresh start since I paid my dental credit card off...TOTALLY...LAST WEEK. :yay: Then...WHAM...there's that brick wall again; xray showed infection in ABSCESSED TOOTH :eek:. Slight discomfort in the area last week but fine the next day so thought nothing of it :rolleyes:...root canal scheduled in 2 weeks so antibiotics can hopefully get rid of infection before then. Also on the list of "work to be done in the future" was replacement of a crown. Looks like it's to late now; probably looking at an implant after the first of the year. In a matter of 30 minutes my future dental expenses quote totaled possibly $6,000. :headache:

Youngest DGD had her District Cross Country race scheduled this afternoon at 4:30; got word it was rescheduled for tomorrow at 4...hour road trip ahead so have to change Wednesday's "lunch with girlfriends" plans...or, at the very least, cut the visit short so we can get on the road. Race was cancelled due to severe weather from a cool front moving through Texas (which has helped send the hurricane...sorry Terri...into Florida and not pulled it into Texas). I was still in Brenham with heavy rain when DH called to tell me to stay right where I was :scared:...HEAVY rain (2 inches in under an hour) caused roads to flood, some hail and tornados in area. DD and the volleyball Mom's were on the road to the out of town VB game tonight...driving 30 mph because it was raining so hard. :oops: It's been "one of those days". :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter