Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:faint: Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. :rolleyes1 6 month dental checkup today; anxious to get a fresh start since I paid my dental credit card off...TOTALLY...LAST WEEK. :yay: Then...WHAM...there's that brick wall again; xray showed infection in ABSCESSED TOOTH :eek:. Slight discomfort in the area last week but fine the next day so thought nothing of it :rolleyes:...root canal scheduled in 2 weeks so antibiotics can hopefully get rid of infection before then. Also on the list of "work to be done in the future" was replacement of a crown. Looks like it's to late now; probably looking at an implant after the first of the year. In a matter of 30 minutes my future dental expenses quote totaled possibly $6,000. :headache:

Youngest DGD had her District Cross Country race scheduled this afternoon at 4:30; got word it was rescheduled for tomorrow at 4...hour road trip ahead so have to change Wednesday's "lunch with girlfriends" plans...or, at the very least, cut the visit short so we can get on the road. Race was cancelled due to severe weather from a cool front moving through Texas (which has helped send the hurricane...sorry Terri...into Florida and not pulled it into Texas). I was still in Brenham with heavy rain when DH called to tell me to stay right where I was :scared:...HEAVY rain (2 inches in under an hour) caused roads to flood, some hail and tornados in area. DD and the volleyball Mom's were on the road to the out of town VB game tonight...driving 30 mph because it was raining so hard. :oops: It's been "one of those days". :rolleyes1 :tink:
I'm sorry about your day. The dentist is a scary place sometimes, and never cheap. Im lucky to have had relatively few dental issues in my adult life. My hubby, not so much...

i-xbjzPb5-Th.jpg

This is from an other shop. :tink:
Disney Springs or the Boardwalk?

:faint: Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. :rolleyes1 6 month dental checkup today; anxious to get a fresh start since I paid my dental credit card off...TOTALLY...LAST WEEK. :yay: Then...WHAM...there's that brick wall again; xray showed infection in ABSCESSED TOOTH :eek:. Slight discomfort in the area last week but fine the next day so thought nothing of it :rolleyes:...root canal scheduled in 2 weeks so antibiotics can hopefully get rid of infection before then. Also on the list of "work to be done in the future" was replacement of a crown. Looks like it's to late now; probably looking at an implant after the first of the year. In a matter of 30 minutes my future dental expenses quote totaled possibly $6,000. :headache:

Youngest DGD had her District Cross Country race scheduled this afternoon at 4:30; got word it was rescheduled for tomorrow at 4...hour road trip ahead so have to change Wednesday's "lunch with girlfriends" plans...or, at the very least, cut the visit short so we can get on the road. Race was cancelled due to severe weather from a cool front moving through Texas (which has helped send the hurricane...sorry Terri...into Florida and not pulled it into Texas). I was still in Brenham with heavy rain when DH called to tell me to stay right where I was :scared:...HEAVY rain (2 inches in under an hour) caused roads to flood, some hail and tornados in area. DD and the volleyball Mom's were on the road to the out of town VB game tonight...driving 30 mph because it was raining so hard. :oops: It's been "one of those days". :rolleyes1 :tink:

:hug: Sorry you had a bad day:hug:

I'm sorry about your day. The dentist is a scary place sometimes, and never cheap. Im lucky to have had relatively few dental issues in my adult life. My hubby, not so much...

:hug: Sorry you had a bad day:hug:

:headache: Par for the course...I told my dentist I knew she'd find something since I FINALLY paid off the last major work! :headache: So discouraging...thanks for the hugs! DH is like Elizabeth...hardly EVER needs major work done...and that's a good thing since he DID have some problems about a year ago and you'd think he had MAJOR SURGERY! :lmao: My entire side of the family has "bum teeth"; my cousins and I compete with one another to see who can have the most dental work done a year! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Wow that’s like a whole trip to Disney right there

I don’t know how you guys pay for all your medical stuff down there
I would be broke all the time if we had to pay for stuff

Florida is facing a possible Cat. 4 hurricane and Central Texas is experiencing some incredible flooding...this is from Junction, Texas:

43447130_2063636047001910_957112962034696192_n.jpg
43411569_2063653393666842_821898311995752448_n.jpg
43406091_2063636653668516_656455209681158144_n.jpg
43443898_2063636560335192_3714592351021170688_n.jpg
:tink:

Wow that’s like a whole trip to Disney right there

I don’t know how you guys pay for all your medical stuff down there
I would be broke all the time if we had to pay for stuff

Tell me about it :faint:...looks like no Flower & Garden Show next year :sad2:. We're fully covered on medical stuff and just recently purchased dental insurance...which is pretty close to USELESS. :rotfl: DH gets it free through his job and my cost is $40 a month but 90% of dental insurance pays lousy...40-50% on CERTAIN procedures if you're lucky. But...in my case...the insurance won't go into effect until after the first of the year. :headache: Depending on which procedure I decide to do I could get some covered by insurance...but the procedure I really WANT to do is only covered about 10% by dental insurance. As for paying for it...our taxes are a LOT cheaper in the US than what you pay in Canada. Compare our home costs here in Texas to what yours is...in Texas your town home would probably run around $200,000-$250,000. Some states pay higher taxes...New York is especially high... but we don't even have a state income tax in Texas so our overall tax rate is fairly low. Our individual health insurance is VERY HIGH but we do have savings in the tax department. IMO it all "balances out"; you get free health care but pay more for daily living and taxes; we have lower taxes but must pay for high cost medical insurance. As my Daddy used to say..."6 of one and half dozen of another...it all balances out". :goodvibes :tink:

Ugh, dental work is the worst. I have bad anxiety over it, have to take meds to keep me calm before I have a major procedure. Hope everything goes well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter