Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Epcot again?

MK? Tomorrowland?

i-hptxjNN-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes, this is again from Epcot. :goodvibes :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Is it near the entrance or on the other end closer to WS?

Been enjoying watching the hummingbirds at the feeder outside my window here all afternoon. Sending recipes to our church for a cookbook and a nice break to sit and watch those magnificent little creatures! :goodvibes

i-hptxjNN-Ti.jpg

This is not from an attraction, shop or food service and is near the main entrance. :tink:

Been enjoying watching the hummingbirds at the feeder outside my window here all afternoon. Sending recipes to our church for a cookbook and a nice break to sit and watch those magnificent little creatures! :goodvibes

i-hptxjNN-Ti.jpg

This is not from an attraction, shop or food service and is near the main entrance. :tink:

Something as you are entering Epcot? A gate or fence?

Redstorm couldn't make it today...volleyball clinic :headache: but son-in-law is in another tarpon fishing tournament, this time at Port O'Conner. Just got a text from him...not of the tarpon he caught but of the 180 POUND 7 1/2 FOOT SHARK he reeled in! :scared: :faint::eek: :tink:

DIANE...were you by any chance watching the Texas A&M/Clemson game? WOW...Aggies ALMOST got the upset :faint: but dang...what a game! :faint: Nick saw a good baseball game today too! :thumbsup2 We were going back/forth between baseball & Aggie football for about 20 minutes! :tink:

DIANE...were you by any chance watching the Texas A&M/Clemson game? WOW...Aggies ALMOST got the upset :faint: but dang...what a game! :faint: Nick saw a good baseball game today too! :thumbsup2 We were going back/forth between baseball & Aggie football for about 20 minutes! :tink:

I didn't see any of the Texas A&M game. Sounds like it was a good game. Watched the Hallmark movie. Popped in on the college game that was on my card. Boy did I pick the wrong team.:sad2: Hope the pro games go a little better tomorrow. Nick had fun he said it was a good game. They had really good seats on the first base line not too far back.

It's a bit chilly here tonight 49 degrees :cold:

I didn't see any of the Texas A&M game. Sounds like it was a good game. Watched the Hallmark movie. Popped in on the college game that was on my card. Boy did I pick the wrong team.:sad2: Hope the pro games go a little better tomorrow. Nick had fun he said it was a good game. They had really good seats on the first base line not too far back.

It's a bit chilly here tonight 49 degrees :cold:

Oh man...it was an awesome game! :cheer2: I don't usually say that when my team is on the loosing end :rotfl: but dang, I'm so proud of that team! I almost went to the Hallmark movie since the first half was going so bad...I think they were behind like 21-7 at half-time. Watched about 5 minutes of the movie while listening to game on radio. Got interesting and I switched back to watch and never checked the movie again! :goodvibes Some AWESOME play by A&M's young quarterback and receivers! They came within 2 points with a touchdown in the final minute but 2 point conversion to tie failed. :sad2: Still got standing ovation from the 100,000+ Aggie crowd! :goodvibes Nick's seats sound awesome...DH was SURE they'd hit a home run with the bases loaded (or 2 on, can't remember) to win the game in the bottom of the 9th! Good pitching by Astro's though; Nick got to see a good one! Good luck on the pro-games tomorrow...sure hope the Cowboys come through for you! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter