Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:faint: Busy morning...here, there and everywhere but finally ready to "play" :dogdance:

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

I'm going to really make everyone THINK BACK on this one :goodvibes; took this picture when Innoventions was full of demonstrations and activities. :scratchin This has nothing to do with a house or safety. :scratchin :tink:
I went back and looked at some old photos, and the houses were the stormstruck house and the where's the fire house. Ok, so not those, what about the Piggy Bank Adventure or Test Lab?

I went back and looked at some old photos, and the houses were the stormstruck house and the where's the fire house. Ok, so not those, what about the Piggy Bank Adventure or Test Lab?

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

Keep thinking...not the Piggy Bank or Test Lab. Check some older pictures. :goodvibes :scratchin :tink:

is this like older like before my time lol

I forget what they had there in the past

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

:lmao: Could be! :lmao: Part of "Disney history" here Jeff! :thumbsup2 Guess it's time for another little clue; "Innovations was born" after January, 1994 when this particular "exhibit" was closed. :tink:

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

:lmao: Could be! :lmao: Part of "Disney history" here Jeff! :thumbsup2 Guess it's time for another little clue; "Innovations was born" after January, 1994 when this particular "exhibit" was closed. :tink:

lol just google and I know the answer but I will not say because I googled it :)

the first time I want to Disney world was for the 25th and that was in 1996

lol just google and I know the answer but I will not say because I googled it :)

the first time I want to Disney world was for the 25th and that was in 1996

:thumbsup2 Pretty cool stuff, isn't it? 1996 oldest DD graduated from high school and she and her best friend went to DW on their first trip "without parents". :goodvibes Been going through older photos again getting Mom's Memory Video photos back in the right scrapbooks; such fun looking back at the CHANGES! Remember THIS?

i-bxTbMgL-XL.jpg
:tink:

:thumbsup2 Pretty cool stuff, isn't it? 1996 oldest DD graduated from high school and she and her best friend went to DW on their first trip "without parents". :goodvibes Been going through older photos again getting Mom's Memory Video photos back in the right scrapbooks; such fun looking back at the CHANGES! Remember THIS?

i-bxTbMgL-XL.jpg

Veggie veggie fruit fruit lol

I just know the song

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

Was this something in the old CommuniCore buildings? I think that's what it was called before Innoventions.

i-bxTbMgL-XL.jpg

Veggie veggie fruit fruit lol

I just know the song

Loved Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit:banana:

Was this something in the old CommuniCore buildings? I think that's what it was called before Innoventions.

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you're on the right track! ::yes:: They closed CommuniCore in January, 1994 and reopened the revamped area as Innovations and I remember being disappointed when this was no longer there. Does knowing that lead you in any direction? :tink:

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you're on the right track! ::yes:: They closed CommuniCore in January, 1994 and reopened the revamped area as Innovations and I remember being disappointed when this was no longer there. Does knowing that lead you in any direction? :tink:

Wow, ok now you are talking way back. All I remember about Communicore was there were a lot of "future" stuff, computers, robots, etc. Is this something from a computer or other machine?

Wow, ok now you are talking way back. All I remember about Communicore was there were a lot of "future" stuff, computers, robots, etc. Is this something from a computer or other machine?

i-QBVzfJG-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 That's the direction you want to direct your thoughts...machines and/or computers. Another hint? These numbers weren't permanent...:tink:

Not much help :confused3. You said the numbers change, so I would assume it is a counter of some sort, but what it's counting, I am not sure. Maybe guests in the parks?

oh oh very close lol

it does count something but not guess in the parks

Not much help :confused3. You said the numbers change, so I would assume it is a counter of some sort, but what it's counting, I am not sure. Maybe guests in the parks?

oh oh very close lol

it does count something but not guess in the parks

I forgot that you know the answer. Is it counting people or something else?

Early volleyball game tonight so off shortly; see if this can get solved by the time I return later this evening :goodvibes...

i-DR8Nv88-Th.jpg

Almost there:jumping1:; it's counting people but not park guests. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter