• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The Polite Pig at DS?

i-pBvMMTn-Th.jpg

This little guy is in DS but not at The Polite Pig. :tink:

:rotfl2: DIANE...exactly why I was in the process of "declaring this solved" :rotfl: when you posted...HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE :lmao:! And since not everyone has had the opportunity to experience Toy Story Land I didn't want to get to specific.

i-srqWzPZ-XL.jpg
:tink:

lol it was mushroom I was right

its "pizza planet" a plant made out of pizza
mushrooms, green pepper and tomatoes :P

:wave: MEET "AGGIE"....

i-VqZb8Dm-L.jpg
i-8wBJLcs-S.jpg
i-gfBdGpg-S.jpg

...named after my favorite college Texas A&M and the Texas AGGIES...true school color of maroon...I held my Aggie shirts next to it and a perfect match! :goodvibes It took us 5 hours to "adopt her" since we were "stuck" in the dealership during a terrible lightening storm in Houston :eek: but finally got the papers signed...had LUNCH at 5 PM and made it back to Bellville about a hour ago :faint:! :tink:

lol was not expect you to get a mini van of all car

lol was not expect you to get a mini van of all car

:rotfl2: I surprised ME! :faint: It's to big and makes my garage extra crowded but I LOVE it...and I don't need a PILLOW in the drivers seat. :rotfl: We may even consider a road trip again since there's actually room to stretch out in it! I never wanted to give up my Ford van 5 years ago but now I feel like I have it back...just a newer version! :cloud9: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter