Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Ok, there are a lot of food services in the Landings, so I will throw out four for now: Ragland Road, Hanger Bar, Homecomin' or STK?

i-pBvMMTn-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Raglan Road, Hanger Bar, Homecomin' or STK. :tink:

:o Oh my goodness...I thought Elizabeth or Gloria (been a couple pages back) asked about Trader Sam :headache:...could have been something else I'm thinking about though! Never made it in there (another thing that stays on the list for the next trip :goodvibes) so I'll just start guessing ... on the bar? :tink:

IMG_2060a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

She asked about Trader Jacks which used to be a shop on the second floor.

This is not in the bar area. I'm glad we went in, it's a fun place but the drinks are waaaaaaay too strong.:crazy2: Nick couldn't even drink his and he can drink almost anything.

IMG_2060a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not the stairs or restroom. Not in Capt Cooks. :headache:Think:headache: I know you can do it.
[Note to self... Self, Erase trader Sams... Read through new postings before posting a reply...] :hyper2:. In TS's... not on the bar... at the hostess station or near the "Volcano"? I'm guessing now. Have been in to browse, but never drink... :drinking1

Last edited:
:goodvibes He's adorable! Drinks must be strong if Nick couldn't "handle it"! :rotfl2: I think that lets me out all together! :lmao: But...I would like to go in and look around...looks adorable! :tink:

It's a very cool place, there is so much going on. Something special happens when they bring someone a drink. It's different for every drink.

I thought the window was pretty cool, the weather changes outside depending on the drink and then different things go on inside. Things on the wall talk. Reminds me of the old Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island.

IMG_2048 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2053 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2055 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

It's a very cool place, there is so much going on. Something special happens when they bring someone a drink. It's different for every drink.

I thought the window was pretty cool, the weather changes outside depending on the drink and then different things go on inside. Things on the wall talk. Reminds me of the old Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island.

IMG_2048 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2053 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

IMG_2055 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

That looks SO cool! Always entertaining...guess I will have to check the place out! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter