Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That is great! Hopefully we will be just as lucky this week. Taking our boat down to Manasota Key (Englewood, Fl) for 4 days of beach and fishing.

Good luck! She's been wanting to go deep sea fishing SO bad and it finally worked out this year...perfect 16th birthday gift from her Dad and Mom! Their boat maxed out on the red snapper limit too and we LOVE red snapper! :cloud9: Good "eating fish" and the Jr. Championship was the "icing on the cake" :goodvibes and "first tarpon caught in the Jr. Division" was WELL deserved. The ironic thing about that was in 2012...when she was 12 she caught a tarpon but couldn't haul that one in by herself...it was around 100 pounds. Since her Dad had to help her that disqualified the catch from the tournament judging. She was devastated so this weekend was super sweet for her. :lovestruc Hope you "max out" too on the fish limit! :thumbsup2 :tink:

You will be all refreshed for the balloon ride this Saturday. :rotfl2:

Will you be back? Have a good time. I will be up there Saturday for a day trip.

Yes (unless we get lucky and can add one more night), but it will be later in the afternoon on Saturday before we get home, so I doubt I will be up to it. And, no balloon even if I did, lol.

Keep us posted on how everyone does! So exciting!! DD is attending summer camp at a local Marine, Science & Technology Academy located on the Jersey shore. She's loving camping at the beach. Glad she has this opportunity... but when asked if she wants to go to HS there, she just shrugs her shoulders & gives me the, "I don't know" look. :confused3 <<< Like that! :rotfl2: Oh, to be a kid again.

That's the same type of conference/camp DGD attended in June at Texas A&M. It was sponsored by the college and 2 oil companies and they made a day trip top Galveston to explore the Gulf. SHE LOVED IT...thinking of a double major now...oceanography and meteorology! Hope your daughter has fun! :tink:

Okay...guess I need to re-post this so it gets solved. Less than 24 hours until "wheels up" :yay: but not ONE thing packed yet! :crazy: Busy, busy couple of days and now another round of African dust is enveloping us and this is worse than the last time! :crazy2: Anxious to see the "dust cloud" from the plane tomorrow!

This is in an Epcot FW attraction...

i-hpFkqz3-Th.jpg
:tink:

Okay...guess I need to re-post this so it gets solved. Less than 24 hours until "wheels up" :yay: but not ONE thing packed yet! :crazy: Busy, busy couple of days and now another round of African dust is enveloping us and this is worse than the last time! :crazy2: Anxious to see the "dust cloud" from the plane tomorrow!

This is in an Epcot FW attraction...

i-hpFkqz3-Th.jpg
Test Track? Or somewhere else in FW?

Back home from Galveston and starting the countdown to departure from Austin airport. What a day yesterday! Great performances on all dances with 3 eligible for 1st Place Outstanding out of the top 20. Hip Hop earns 10th place and the countdown began...9th, 8th.......3rd, 2nd...and no more announced for Center Stage...2 more numbers left and both received PLATINUM....strange :confused3...and then we hear "There's a tie for 1st place :faint:...one first place award to CENTER STAGE for LAZY RIVER" (my absolute favorite tap number the Princess has been in!) ... and she's SUPER excited accepting the award...

i-WKXtf84-M.jpg
i-ZVKkkJv-M.jpg

"TIED with CENTER STAGE ICE OF PHOENEX" (the modern dance number...class was on Wednesday evenings and she had confirmation so couldn't take that class this year):

i-4k9bKVb-M.jpg

I have never seen those girls...and their teachers so excited! Ms. Amber (owner of the studio) found me and said, "This is ALMOST as good as dancing at Disney World!"...she was stunned...the studio has never had 2 numbers tie for 1st place OUTSTANDING! They were so excited they went TO THE BEACH in their costumes to take pictures! :rotfl:

i-qTsMcdX-S.jpg
i-Sk8STc4-S.jpg
i-dnFgg4D-S.jpg

But then...what could make the day better??? :rotfl2: Receiving a text from SIL with a picture of Redstorm and her Spanish mackerel and king fish (keeper fish) ... and word she'd also landed...all by herself (as per rules of the tournament), but it was "catch and release", a 125 pound tarpon! :faint: As her soccer coach said (her daughter dances with the Princess)..."that fish weighs more than SHE does"! That tarpon was the largest one caught Friday by anyone :yay:...adult, young adult or child! Talked to her last night and she was EXHAUSTED!

37106229_1949904355062220_7592371481942687744_n.jpg

They'll be home tomorrow; Monday we celebrate her 16th birthday with a family dinner at her favorite restaurant and Tuesday morning we're off for the airport at 5 AM! :mickeyjum More posts later and I'll get a new crop up but unpacking to get done now so I can start packing for Disney tomorrow! :goodvibes :tink:
Incredible!! Awesome job everyone! Such an amazing week for all! Congratulations!

That's the same type of conference/camp DGD attended in June at Texas A&M. It was sponsored by the college and 2 oil companies and they made a day trip top Galveston to explore the Gulf. SHE LOVED IT...thinking of a double major now...oceanography and meteorology! Hope your daughter has fun! :tink:
DD had a blast! Finished up the week out on the Northfork of LI with a weekend on the water in Cutchogue. My daughter enjoys the beach, but I'm not sure oceanography is in the cards for her. She still has her heart set on acting or becoming a medical examiner. :scared1:

DD had a blast! Finished up the week out on the Northfork of LI with a weekend on the water in Cutchogue. My daughter enjoys the beach, but I'm not sure oceanography is in the cards for her. She still has her heart set on acting or becoming a medical examiner. :scared1:

:rotfl: Those are opposite of one another for sure! ::yes:: So glad she enjoyed the camp; DGD has her heart on meteorology but that conference and "hands on" experiences peaked her interest a lot in oceanography and the majors go hand in hand...all in the same department at Texas A&M. We'll see...she'll need to make some decisions soon as she's entering her junior year but she does still have a little time to think about it. :goodvibes :tink:

She wasn't very happy with the restaurant's staff wishing her Happy Birthday :lmao: but she loved the surprise of her BFF's being there waiting for her and celebrating with the family...

i-QcM8RnG-XL.jpg

party: Tell your kids to GET YOU ON THAT BALLOON and send pictures! :yay::yay::yay: Did you enjoy Trail's End as much as we did? :cloud9: :tink:

Trails end was good but Liberty Tree Tavern was amazing. So good.

Icing my foot now :crutches: I think we did too much today my foot is so sore I can barely walk. My back hurts and went on splash man and got totally drenched. It was like I jumped in a pool with my clothes on. I don’t ever remember getting that wet before. Can you say chafing :oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter