Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

We check in on Sunday 7/15 and check out on 7/25. 7 nights at AoA family suites and 3 nights at the Poly. We are somewhere in Virginia now close to the NC border. Staying in Daytona Beach tomorrow and then heading to WDW Sunday. Everything all planned out but Im sure some things will change.

Wow! You are on your way!!! 10 nights in DW!!!! You know how to do DW!! I would love to do 10 days! I've always done 7 and never have enough time. And lucky you having 3 nights in the Poly!!!!!!! You are going to have such a great trip! I hope the weather is wonderful for you!

Made it to Florida :cool1: on Daytona Beach now.

Yay!!! So you check in to AoA tomorrow/Sunday? Can't wait to see pictures!

Is it a painting? The lobby?

This is a painting warthog like Pumba but it's not Pumba. Just some other warthog.

"The" lobby? We have had this discussion before and I think AK Lodge includes Jambo House and Kadani, right? So there are two lobbies.

But this is not from a lobby.

They just said our humidity is 10%! That is dangerously low we are in red flag warnings for fires. I finally put my window unit a/c in the window today incase I want to used it.

The humidity at DW right now is 82%.

Back home from Galveston and starting the countdown to departure from Austin airport. What a day yesterday! Great performances on all dances with 3 eligible for 1st Place Outstanding out of the top 20. Hip Hop earns 10th place and the countdown began...9th, 8th.......3rd, 2nd...and no more announced for Center Stage...2 more numbers left and both received PLATINUM....strange :confused3...and then we hear "There's a tie for 1st place :faint:...one first place award to CENTER STAGE for LAZY RIVER" (my absolute favorite tap number the Princess has been in!) ... and she's SUPER excited accepting the award...

i-WKXtf84-M.jpg
i-ZVKkkJv-M.jpg

"TIED with CENTER STAGE ICE OF PHOENEX" (the modern dance number...class was on Wednesday evenings and she had confirmation so couldn't take that class this year):

i-4k9bKVb-M.jpg

I have never seen those girls...and their teachers so excited! Ms. Amber (owner of the studio) found me and said, "This is ALMOST as good as dancing at Disney World!"...she was stunned...the studio has never had 2 numbers tie for 1st place OUTSTANDING! They were so excited they went TO THE BEACH in their costumes to take pictures! :rotfl:

i-qTsMcdX-S.jpg
i-Sk8STc4-S.jpg
i-dnFgg4D-S.jpg

But then...what could make the day better??? :rotfl2: Receiving a text from SIL with a picture of Redstorm and her Spanish mackerel and king fish (keeper fish) ... and word she'd also landed...all by herself (as per rules of the tournament), but it was "catch and release", a 125 pound tarpon! :faint: As her soccer coach said (her daughter dances with the Princess)..."that fish weighs more than SHE does"! That tarpon was the largest one caught Friday by anyone :yay:...adult, young adult or child! Talked to her last night and she was EXHAUSTED!

37106229_1949904355062220_7592371481942687744_n.jpg

They'll be home tomorrow; Monday we celebrate her 16th birthday with a family dinner at her favorite restaurant and Tuesday morning we're off for the airport at 5 AM! :mickeyjum More posts later and I'll get a new crop up but unpacking to get done now so I can start packing for Disney tomorrow! :goodvibes :tink:

Yay!!! So you check in to AoA tomorrow/Sunday? Can't wait to see pictures!

This is a painting warthog like Pumba but it's not Pumba. Just some other warthog.

"The" lobby? We have had this discussion before and I think AK Lodge includes Jambo House and Kadani, right? So there are two lobbies.

But this is not from a lobby.

They just said our humidity is 10%! That is dangerously low we are in red flag warnings for fires. I finally put my window unit a/c in the window today incase I want to used it.

The humidity at DW right now is 82%.

Gift shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter