Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK perhaps? Love the colors!!

HS, MK or AK?

Shop, attraction or food service?

i-HPS3G6h-Th.jpg

I love these colors too! This is from a food service in the MK. :tink:

Anyone heading down late August or during Jersey week? I'm stalking some friends of mine right now on their trip... :sail: wishing I was riding the MK mountains with them.

Wish we were but we'll be beginning the 3 times a week volleyball games by then! o_O Which is why we're headed that direction next week...the only week of the summer and school year BOTH DGD's were free. :oops: :tink:

start with park?

Yeowzers! Where did that come from?!?! Attraction? My DD thinks it's at DHS at the Sci-Fi diner... but I've never been there myself. :confused3

i-pzvdk9k-Th.jpg

I find more "interesting" things in HS than any other park :goodvibes; one of the reasons I'm in the minority here with DHS being a minimum of 2 visits per trip as opposed to a half-day park. I love exploring every inch of that park!:cloud9: So yes, DD is correct and this is from HS but not from Sci-Fi. :goodvibes :tink:

i-pzvdk9k-Th.jpg

I find more "interesting" things in HS than any other park :goodvibes; one of the reasons I'm in the minority here with DHS being a minimum of 2 visits per trip as opposed to a half-day park. I love exploring every inch of that park!:cloud9: So yes, DD is correct and this is from HS but not from Sci-Fi. :goodvibes :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

i-pzvdk9k-Th.jpg

I too love HS. Missing a lot of the old stuff but looking forward to exploring all the new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter