Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Think positive...it WILL be a good Monday! A little "iffy" over here...car in the garage with the hood up :rolleyes: and my pre-vacation massage is scheduled for 4 this afternoon! Sure hope I don't end up doing my "afternoon walk" to the massage! :faint: I'm going to take a wild guess...HS...GMR the Wizard of Oz section? :tink:
Sorry, replied to Jeff before I say this.
Karolyn for the win!
HS withc.jpg

Trader Sam. Is he on the Menu?

:dance3: YES MA'AM! I think it was the back of the menu...or the last page.:dance3:

i-zk7dBQx-XL.jpg
:tink:

I could use a massage.

MK or Epcot?

It was NICE! DD had her's last Friday; we used to do the massages at the GF Spa but didn't want to take away from park time this time...and a massage in Bellville is CHEAPER than one at the GF Spa! :rotfl: Should be set now for the 1 1/2 hour ride to the airport; hour wait at the airport to board and then 2 1/2 hour flight! You've got a long drive ahead of you too...you ought to treat yourself like we did! :goodvibes We figured we did all the planning "work" so we "deserve" a special treat! :goodvibes

i-rnfwpm7-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

It was NICE! DD had her's last Friday; we used to do the massages at the GF Spa but didn't want to take away from park time this time...and a massage in Bellville is CHEAPER than one at the GF Spa! :rotfl: Should be set now for the 1 1/2 hour ride to the airport; hour wait at the airport to board and then 2 1/2 hour flight! You've got a long drive ahead of you too...you ought to treat yourself like we did! :goodvibes We figured we did all the planning "work" so we "deserve" a special treat! :goodvibes

i-rnfwpm7-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

WS? Germany?

Good morning! Long time since I’ve been on this thread. Hope everyone is well!

Saw this one & feel like I’m back at school... waving my arm around like a mad woman!! Ohh - ohh - OOOOHHHHH - Mister Kotter... Everest - in the cue?

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN! :yay: Don't be a stranger...keep checking in with us...we miss you! AND...glad you had a suggestion on the crop...I have no clue! :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter