• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you find your RC cruise deals?

Currently 30% off sale and Balcony sale (no matter what deck, pay for lowest deck). If you book with TA they tend to offer more deals.

All the way until your final payment is made, you can apply the discount offered to your reservation. So if you book today and in 2 weeks a deal comes out for OBC or $100 to excursions you can call and have that applied to your reservation.

Are the vacations to go prices the ones you see on their Fast Deals page? Are those prices listed per person for the first 2 guests? Is there a way to see more info on their site without calling?

sign up for emails from cruise lines and monitor the sailing for a bit, new promos come out regularly.

if you do book directly with cruiseline and you change booking to 'a better' promo you could wind up paying a higher rate for the cabin to get a specific bonus...need to check the bottom line as the rate codes will be different.

there are a several large online-only travel agencies that offer substaintial additional OBCs/prepaid Gratuities/Specialty Dinners, etc. for RCCL (and other lines) but assess cancellaton fees in addition to regular cruiseline rules.

Never use AAA, they "promise" to contact you if a lower price is available but in my experience they don't follow through with their "promise".

Never use AAA, they "promise" to contact you if a lower price is available but in my experience they don't follow through with their "promise".

I have never used AAA, but when I use an agent I always check for my own price drops. I would imagine the more your trip costs, the more the agent makes so it is not in their benefit to watch for drops daily and they do not have the bandwidth to watch my trip as often as I would like it to be checked.

I have never used AAA, but when I use an agent I always check for my own price drops.

I've had good success with cruisefish.net. They have a somewhat clunky interface but if you pay for the feature the site will send you price change alerts for a selected sailing — $0.99 or less per sailing or annual subscription.

This might be more useful after booking since they don't include any promotional discounts, OBC, BOGO or others. But if the price drops after booking you can get on the phone with your TA to get that fare adjustment.

I've left a longtime TA a couple years ago because she was telling me they checked for price changes but didn't end up following up with me on a couple of sailings so I just selected an online cruise TA with great additional perks for booking through them and have not looked back.

I've had good success with cruisefish.net. They have a somewhat clunky interface but if you pay for the feature the site will send you price change alerts for a selected sailing — $0.99 or less per sailing or annual subscription.

Thanks for the tip. I think I have heard of them referenced on cruisecritic before but they are not allowed to mention the name of the site so I was not sure how to find it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter