Where do DVC'ers Come From?

Where are current and soon-to-be DVC'ers from?

• U.S. Northeast - ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, NY

• U.S. South - WV, DE, MD, DC, FL, LA, AR, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, KY, TN

• U.S. Central - MT, ND, SD, NE, KS, WY, CO

• U.S. Midwest - MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH

• U.S. Southwest - AZ, NM, TX, OK

• U.S. West - AK, HI, WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT

• Canada

• Mexico

• South America

• Europe

• Asia/Australia

• Africa/Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.
We live in Southern Va... and just bought 1/100th or something like :woohoo: that share of a unit in....AFRICA:woohoo:

Originally from PA, but voted for FL, our current residence.

Central Massachusetts here! Also DVC owners of SSR and AKV, so we have the best of both worlds-the North and the South! Was'nt there a movie about that?:rotfl2:

We need to buy in CA so we could say, North, South, East and West! :banana:

Montgomery, Alabama!

Wow! I am so impressed to see so many Southerners.

By the way, its not that we mind people from Maryland and Delaware being called Southerners, it just confuses us.

Does it seem weird to you guys to be called Southerners, or is it more weird that people from the Deep South don't get it? Just curious.

East Mountain in Waterbury, CT (the 7th hilliest city in the US):cool1:

Too bad you had to limit to 12. I know that the UK is part of Europe, but since they are easily the most represented from outside North America, it would be good to have its own button just for the UK. Still, a fun poll. Thanks! :goodvibes

Too bad you had to limit to 12. I know that the UK is part of Europe, but since they are easily the most represented from outside North America, it would be good to have its own button just for the UK. Still, a fun poll. Thanks! :goodvibes

D`you know I often have to point out to my American friends that the UK is not in Europe, not from our point of view anyway ;)
Love the pol though!

Lol, I'm In WV. And I work in MD and my Husband is from PA an hour away in Bedford, PA. I'm located 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA and 2 hours from Washington DC and Baltimore MD in the middle of it all!

As for being classified as South.... I don't mind it but when I read it I laughed too. I can literally drive about 8 miles and stand on the Mason Dixon Line! I'm actually surrounded by many of these historical sites. I've had Northern folks tell me I have a Southern accent and I just thank them because I happen to like that accent, but when I head down South, I sound way North. Oh well, I don't think anyone gets offended about stuff like that nowadays anyway. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter