Where do DVC'ers Come From?

Where are current and soon-to-be DVC'ers from?

• U.S. Northeast - ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, NY

• U.S. South - WV, DE, MD, DC, FL, LA, AR, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, KY, TN

• U.S. Central - MT, ND, SD, NE, KS, WY, CO

• U.S. Midwest - MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH

• U.S. Southwest - AZ, NM, TX, OK

• U.S. West - AK, HI, WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT

• Canada

• Mexico

• South America

• Europe

• Asia/Australia

• Africa/Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shenandoah Mickey

Mouseketeer
Okay, another poll! Hopefully this one won't offend anyone. I'm not going to ask you which state or country is the best or worst, but I would like to see a breakdown of where DVC'ers currently live when they aren't at their DVC home. Forgive me for not listing every country in the world, but it would probably change anyway before I finished typing them all out!

Someone has pointed out that I left off the Central American countries and the island countries of North America. If you are from one of these countries, please post a reply to this message so you are accounted for.

Did I miss someplace in the world? I figured that there may be some members not from this world, but they must have an earth mailing address to receive their member id cards.

Not sure I would include DE, MD & DC as part of the US South, seems odd to me.

I knew I would get comments about how they were divided up, so I just used CNN's regional breakdown. I probably would have had another category for "Mid-Atlantic", but I could only post 12 choices, and I already had to double-up a couple of continents. :confused3

I read the title of this thread and had a flashback to some conversations with my little girls several years ago....

....well, there's a Daddy Disney fanatic who marries a Mommy Disney fanatic and together......:rolleyes1

:lmao:

I knew I would get comments about how they were divided up, so I just used CNN's regional breakdown. I probably would have had another category for "Mid-Atlantic", but I could only post 12 choices, and I already had to double-up a couple of continents. :confused3

How dare you double up Antarctica with any other continent? Penguins of the world unite! :rotfl:

I read the title of this thread and had a flashback to some conversations with my little girls several years ago....

....well, there's a Daddy Disney fanatic who marries a Mommy Disney fanatic and together......:rolleyes1

:lmao:

Granny -- do you have any notes or pictures from that discussion? Ours are nearing that age ... :confused3

ShenandoahMickey -- I like the poll (my apologies to Antarctica). Since it is easier to travel to WDW from the South, and the non-WDW resorts are also in the south (SC and FL), it makes sense that distance would have an impact on membership. If many DISers got their dream of Grand Californian Villas, you might see a jump in numbers from the West.

Long Island, NY here!!;) Wishing that I was at WDW lounging on the balcony at OKW or sitting by the pool or riding the bus back from one of the parks or riding the ferry to DTD.
;)

<------- Look this way

Guess I'm the first to report from the Land of Oz...Kansas. Wichita, specifically.

I have GOT to get a life. :sad2: Would you believe I actually just spent time counting the states listed, twice? It was the DC that made me do a recount. I am so ashamed that I don't have anything better to do tonight. :eek:
I guess you can tell I'm from Voorheesville, NY. They rolled the sidewalks up and took them inside at 8 pm tonight, so I have lots of time to count states on a DIS poll.

ShenandoahMickey -- I like the poll (my apologies to Antarctica). Since it is easier to travel to WDW from the South, and the non-WDW resorts are also in the south (SC and FL), it makes sense that distance would have an impact on membership. If many DISers got their dream of Grand Californian Villas, you might see a jump in numbers from the West.

I would have liked to list out all of the states individually, but the poll is limited to 12 choices. I also know that there are some DVC members outside of the U.S., and I really wanted them represented. I figured the majority would be from the southern states, but I'm not surprised at the numbers from the northeast either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter