Where did the ring go?

And am I remembering incorrectly, or did there seem to be less headstones in the pet cemetery than there normally is? It just looked more empty than I remember.

Yes. Maybe 4 or 5 there now, all in the front.

It was there when we looked about a week ago. It was back in a corner of the cemetary near the sea captain's tomb. We did need to "manipulate" a trash can a bit to find it.

It's not there now.

We went mid-May of this year. On one night (can't remember exactly what day) we went through the queue and found the ring. It was intact and I took several pictures of it.

The following day we went back to the HM, and because the pictures of ring I took the night before were really blurry I wanted to take better ones. Well come to find out the ring was broken almost in half. My husband was the one that noticed. You could actually take half of it (the top half with the "diamond") out of the ground. Of course we put it back in its spot.

I guess someone probably stole it. Sad. Hopefully, they'll replace it with a new one (that is if they haven't already!).

We went mid-May of this year. On one night (can't remember exactly what day) we went through the queue and found the ring. It was intact and I took several pictures of it.

The following day we went back to the HM, and because the pictures of ring I took the night before were really blurry I wanted to take better ones. Well come to find out the ring was broken almost in half. My husband was the one that noticed. You could actually take half of it (the top half with the "diamond") out of the ground. Of course we put it back in its spot.

I guess someone probably stole it. Sad. Hopefully, they'll replace it with a new one (that is if they haven't already!).

Whether it was broken, stolen, or both--people suck.

What I don't understand is the thinking by Disney executives.

No more Push.
No more Candy Lady.
No more British Invasion. (new band is alright but I miss the Beatles format)
No more Relaxed unplanned visits.

A Billion spent on FP+. Yet a replacement of Mr. Toad and the ring goes without any solution. Come on Disney!

We were there last week and I made an effort to look for it as I had never seen it before. I couldn't find it and I ended up asking a CM about it. He tole\d me its been removed for "cleaning and polishing".

We were there last week and I made an effort to look for it as I had never seen it before. I couldn't find it and I ended up asking a CM about it. He tole me its been removed for "cleaning and polishing".

This is exactly my point. cleaning and polishing come on Disney. It's the lack of care to the details why many think disney is going in the wrong direction.

I know its the little things that make Disney so special. While I understand its a massive commercial machine, the reason so many love it are the things you don't see everyday, the little things:(

Perhaps the ring is an item that could be dislodged by the cleaning crews at the end of the day and then be almost immediately vacuumed up. Then after guest comments it would be replaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter