Where can I buy and have embroidered class of 2018 Mickey ears?

I don't believe they have been released yet - that will likely happen closer to Spring Break
Once they are available, they can be found in most any shop that sells ears.

Embroidery is available in several locations throughout the parks. The Chapeau (Front of Main Street), Curtain Call (Town Square Theater), Fantasy Faire (Fantasyland), and Big Top Souvenirs (Storybook Circus), Mouse Gear (Epcot), Adrian & Ediths (DHS) will all be able to personalize ear hats

In 2013, we bought our DD's graduation ears when DH and I were there in March. By the time DD and I went back in June, the ears that we got for DD were no longer available. There was a different graduation ears model, but it was bigger and (I thought) ugly. I was glad we got them when we were there in March.

I ordered my 2017 ears from the Shop Parks App (I think) or it might have been Amazon. Then I got it embroidered at a local place in my hometown so I could take them with me and didn't have to worry about getting it done at Disney.

ETA: plus you will likely have more embroidery options at somewhere other than Disney. I had a Clemson paw put on mine and my major. Disney can only do a couple of fonts and couldn't put a major (not sure why) or "Go Tigers" for copyright reasons. (I know this because we tried to have one made for my sister while we were there).

I don't believe they have been released yet - that will likely happen closer to Spring Break
Once they are available, they can be found in most any shop that sells ears.

Embroidery is available in several locations throughout the parks. The Chapeau (Front of Main Street), Curtain Call (Town Square Theater), Fantasy Faire (Fantasyland), and Big Top Souvenirs (Storybook Circus), Mouse Gear (Epcot), Adrian & Ediths (DHS) will all be able to personalize ear hats
Oh my goodnees this is not good. DD is taking Senior pics in Epcot 2/14

I ordered my 2017 ears from the Shop Parks App (I think) or it might have been Amazon. Then I got it embroidered at a local place in my hometown so I could take them with me and didn't have to worry about getting it done at Disney.

ETA: plus you will likely have more embroidery options at somewhere other than Disney. I had a Clemson paw put on mine and my major. Disney can only do a couple of fonts and couldn't put a major (not sure why) or "Go Tigers" for copyright reasons. (I know this because we tried to have one made for my sister while we were there).
Great idea! Now only if I can get them in the next 30 days...

We bought ours last year over spring break. Of the 2 pics above you couldn't get the bottom (furry) version embroidered. There were only 2 font choices.

Attachments

• New Phototastic Collage.jpg
    New Phototastic Collage.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter