• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Are You Going First?

Getting my hair done, taking my doggies to the groomer for theirs :lovestruc, scheduling times for landscaping work and interior jobs inside the house. Helping my kiddos plan the summer-trips to school for graduation (big if) and moving the other out of his dorm. I know I'll be the sounding board with worries that they may have about so many things that are up in the air. I'm sure many of you here are in the same boat with me.

Work: I actually am more relaxed going to into the office building than working from home.

Fun - One of these:

Round One or Dave and Buster’s: My sister loves these places and she had a major health diagnosis in January. She has oxygen now 24/7 and was only just getting comfortable going out with her tank when Covid 19 kicked up.

Cincinnati Zoo: I had not made it there yet in 2020 and I usually went 1-2 times a month.

Family: I see the same people now that I saw before the quarantine, but I was supposed to visit family in Florida in May. That may not be immediately, but it will happen.

I’ll probably be cautious about going out, I mean if it was so dangerous yesterday and last week I have no faith that it’s all clear now.

Going out for sit-down Mexican food at my favorite local restaurant. And driving to Disneyland for a long weekend.

Edited to add:
And I'm going to go over to my friend's house to give her a big hug in person. She's a survivor of lung cancer and has quarantined herself throughout all of this. We get together regularly but not in person since this all happened. She's an awesome person and drove me to some of my doctor appointments last year when I had breast cancer.

Never said anything about now. This is for when things get back to “normal.” :)
And when is that?
they’ll tell us things are open, we can go about our lives, WDW will be back open for visits, the olympics that where postponed will be rescheduled, NBA games will come back, etc. but remember all these people didn’t cancel, close, and lose millions for nothing. I’ll be suspect as to who lied to me. Did they lie about how infectious it was Before or that it’s all clear now after “they“ say it’s over?
So I’ll set back to see if others are ok.
Worst case I maintain social distance for an extra week or two.

And when is that?
they’ll tell us things are open, we can go about our lives, WDW will be back open for visits, the olympics that where postponed will be rescheduled, NBA games will come back, etc. but remember all these people didn’t cancel, close, and lose millions for nothing. I’ll be suspect as to who lied to me. Did they lie about how infectious it was Before or that it’s all clear now after “they“ say it’s over?
So I’ll set back to see if others are ok.
Worst case I maintain social distance for an extra week or two.

Ok. :)

Was just aiming for a lighthearted conversation today. Be well!

Local: probably ice cream with the family or date night with DH, all in our neighborhood.

Longer-distance travel: WDW!!!!!!

I just thought of another thing....I'm gonna go out and buy a dang dishwasher, we don't have one, because I am soooooo tired of all the DISHES I'm washing from being home and eating all day long!!! :sad2: :laughing:

Locally, probably get my hair done (April 1st was supposed to be my re-highlight and trim day) and have a meal out with friends.
Then hopefully plan a trip down to DL or if we can swing it WDW with my brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter