Where are the Giant Mickey Rice Krispie Treats??

DisneyRunner74

Earning My Ears
Finally getting back to WDW in about 3 weeks. One of the things that makes the trip a vacation for my 17yo is those GIANT Mickey rice krispie treats. (He usually eats some while vacationing and then we take one home!) I know the Main Street Confectionery is being refurbished right now and that's where we've always bought them in the past. Anyone who's been to WDW recently know if they're still selling this giant treats? Thanks!

I don’t know if we are thinking of the same thing or not, but the hotel shops usually have Mickey rice krispie treats.

I don’t know if we are thinking of the same thing or not, but the hotel shops usually have Mickey rice krispie treats.
Yes, those are the small ones. The ones I’m looking for are enormous (like the size of our heads) and sell for about $20 or $25 each. If I have to, I guess I can buy a bunch of small ones! LOL

Are you talking about the ones the size of a cake? Goofy's is the only place I have ever seen those. You might have to preorder those. I would call them first. The medium ones that are not prepackaged in plastic wrap (come in a plastic bag with a tie), I can only find at bakeries in the parks or hotels or Goofy's. The prepacked smaller ones are available at most gift shops. Goofy's wasn't doing the custom ones in July or November; however, we usually get about what they have on the premade ones.

I guess the "medium" ones wrapped in plastic wrap were the ones I'm thinking about. I didn't know they came any bigger than that... I better not let my kiddo find out. LOL Thanks for the information! (Including a - very bad - April 2019 photo of my kiddo and the size he usually gets. Should have included that on the original post but didn't realize I had a photo until I went looking!)

Im here now and i am trying to find the big ones too.
I never did find them when I was there in June, but the Confectionery on Main Street might be back open now. (That's where I always found them before.) For the trip I did in June, I was able to have a furloughed CM make them for me and deliver them to my Disney resort. They were great and my kiddo loved them maybe more than the original ones!

Goofys as others have said but I thought also I bought one at the Candy Cauldron recently? I know it’s all the same but I totally prefer that shop to Goofys lol

Finally getting back to WDW in about 3 weeks. One of the things that makes the trip a vacation for my 17yo is those GIANT Mickey rice krispie treats. (He usually eats some while vacationing and then we take one home!) I know the Main Street Confectionery is being refurbished right now and that's where we've always bought them in the past. Anyone who's been to WDW recently know if they're still selling this giant treats? Thanks!
I dont even know these delights but will seek them out in Sept!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter