Where are all the Disney guys at?

When I went in 2015, Naveen did meet with Tiana in Liberty Square, you just had to be lucky/be there at the right time, which I was! Does he not meet anymore? Naveen was genuinely one of my favorite people to meet in WDW, he was so warm and funny and talkative. It'll be a shame if they couldn't find enough people to play him, like what seems to have happened to Moana.

Not really the “prince” that you are seeking, but my wife particularly enjoys meeting Tarzan in AK.

I imagine there are a few husbands on here who could say the same (I'm certainly one). But I think they stopped using him last fall. Timon took over his spot at AK. Though maybe he's someplace else now.

Tarzan doesn't meet anymore. Since Tiana moved into the Princess Fairy Tale Hall, I don't think Naveen has been meeting with her.

I would love to see Hercules, Shang and Kronk.

Additional male characters not already mentioned that I can recall seeing over the years include Pinocchio, Gepetto, the Green Army Men, and the Seven Dwarves. It's up to you to decide if any qualify as princes or even role models!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter