When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

Sept 3-6 2021, we decided to book. We have had a split stay at WDW, and this fits into the middle of the split stay. We look forward to sailing again!

Yikes...we have a family commitment on that Sunday...so happy our credit card was not charged. We will look at other alternatives.

Last edited:
Adventure out of Nassau definitely is not going to get canceled. Royal dropped of port side luggage screening equipment in Nassau recently.

Adventure out of Nassau definitely is not going to get canceled. Royal dropped of port side luggage screening equipment in Nassau recently.
There is a crew member named Jordan Bauth who is doing vlogs from Adventure right now (she's a figure skater). Won't get you much info about the ship (yet) but you can see what the crew has to go through just to start working.

We just booked a 4 night cruise on Mariner of the Seas for August 4th to the 8th, 2022. It goes to Cozumel. I thought it was a great price at 349 a person. We are so excited.

Odyssey of the Seas pulled into Port Canaveral today for shots, right next to Carnival's brand new Mardi Gras which also showed up this morning. (Along with Disney Fantasy) very busy at the port today, signs of life for once. 59 minutes in is the Fantasy going through many of it's horn routines.

Last edited:
Love this footage! Hearing the Disney ships' horns always gets me choked up!

Well we were trying to find out when booking would begin for the Inaugural on Odyssey of the Seas. Couldn't find out anything before going to bed last night. Woke early this morning and Wife saw where inside rooms were already sold out. Jumped on computer and was able to grab an oversized balcony on her July 3rd Inaugural! 28 Days and counting. Birthday on the final day of the cruise! :-)

With all the cruises cancelled yesterday our family cruise is not cancelled for the second time so we just are doing a refund this time. This cruise was set to sail out of Port Liberty on Oasis of the Seas Aug. 8-15. We are so disappointed but we are over waiting. We booked the original cruise three years ago. We will be back but we decided to wait and see how things hash out once cruising actually picks up.

Moved Dec Harmony to March 2022 Harmony, and still can't wait! (gives time for my kiddo to get vaccinated before we go as he turns 12 in December, and less stress on me worrying whether I should change or not).

Now to decide what to do in Falmouth. I really want to go to Dunn's but it's far from the port. What to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter