• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my trip now so I'm going from the 5-10th October, staying at Premiere Classe and then Le Chenne Gris if you wanted to update the list :thumbsup2

We have booked again to go during the Christmas season :santa:
Booked into the Sequoia Lodge from November 24th till 28th (4 nights 5 days)
Really looking forward to it!!:yay:

Hi everyone:wave2: This is my first post (not sure if I'm doing this right:confused: ) We 're off to DLRP on 5th - 10th October 08 for Halloween:wizard: Staying in Disneyland Hotel and getting very excited!:mickeyjum

Hi FiFi Rose and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Added to the list :)

Grumpy and I are heading to Hotel Santa Fe on the Monday-taking Mummy with us too!

We have changed our plans a bit. We are still going in March 2009, but have decided to wait and visit DLP again in 2010 so please remove our June 2009 dates. We are still going to HKDL and TDL in June 2009 adding on an ABD 12 day trip through China. We have a deposit placed and airline reservations made, so there is no going back now!

We look forward to visiting DLP in March 2009 and then again some time in 2010!

Thank you!

Wow - I would love to go to Hong Kong.

We have just finalised details of our trip which is in 6 days -
:woohoo:
:scared:
:laundy:
:laundy:
:banana:

I have three essays to complete and post before then.

Anyway, we will be staying in the car park on the 26th-29th of September.
We cancelled sequoia in order to have a bigger meal budget.
After coming back from venice and ulm, we will stay in Explorers on the 9th and 10th-then in the car park again until the 13th.

we will sleep in our car as it has a pop-up roof.

So, to summarise,
26th-29th Sept - in the car park
9th -10th- Explorers
11th to 13th - back in the car park!!

I'm going with the boy in January 7th to the 10th, got 4 days 3 nights with the 1 day 1 night free, got a well good deal with flights from airfrance too =] x

both myself and sharon mouse are going back october 16 till sunday 19th 2008 and will be staying again the Residhome Prestige Val D'europe, we are looking forward to some serious pin trading :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter