When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone just signed up, I'm a big Disney fan :) I've been to dlrp 4 times, once when I was small and then Summer 2008, October 2009 and September 2010!

We have our next trip planned for 30 March to 3 April 2012 :D and I'm so excited- 20th anniversary here we come! I have been lurking about reading posts for a while and finally decided to sign up!

Morning all! :D

Im pretty new here only joined up yesterday and have been browsing threads ever since!

I've book Disneyland Paris for 4 nights 18th Feb-22nd Feb for my little princesses 2nd birthday :D

It will be my first time at DLP, have been to Florida twice but when I was only very young so can't remember much!

Any advice for our first time with a toddler?

We will be staying in London on the 17th Feb and traveeling by Eurostar on the 18th - :D

Were all so excited - My little girl has walked around carrying a little figure of Mickey and one of Minnie for the last 2 days constantly (even to nursery) and she is so excited - She keeps shouting Mickey :D - Can't wait to see here face!

Anyways I'm Paula and its nice to meet you all

We just booked our first DLP trip for August 17-20 in the Sequoia Lodge. Looking forward to it a great deal, especially w/ the 20th Anniversary festivities going on.

Not sure on our final dates yet but going sometime between 1st April and 23rd possibly staying for 1 week in our Motorhome at Disneyland Car park :D :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts