• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite pixar movie/short?

The original Toy Story is one of the most innovative ideas animation has ever seen. The story is solid, the character development is phenomenal, and the visuals are nothing less than a masterpiece. I'd have to say Toy Story.

I totally agree with you. ☺ But, Up! and Finding Nemo have also taken a place in my heart for favorites.

This is really tough, and I find myself changing often, probably having more to do with what my kids are mostly interested in. I'd say, at least at this moment -

1. Finding Nemo
2. Cars
3. Toy Story
4. Toy Story 3
5. Monsters Inc.
6. Brave
7. Cars 2
8. The Incredibles
9. Toy Story 2
10. Ratattouie
12. Up
13. A Bug's Life

Never seen Wall-E. Really looking forward to seeing Monsters University soon.

The old guy playing chess against himself, later to return as the toy fixer in Toy Story 2

"Geri's Game" :)

My favorite Pixar feature is "Up," and my favorite Pixar short is "One Man Band."

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you."

This is really tough, and I find myself changing often, probably having more to do with what my kids are mostly interested in. I'd say, at least at this moment -

1. Finding Nemo
2. Cars
3. Toy Story
4. Toy Story 3
5. Monsters Inc.
6. Brave
7. Cars 2
8. The Incredibles
9. Toy Story 2
10. Ratattouie
12. Up
13. A Bug's Life

Never seen Wall-E. Really looking forward to seeing Monsters University soon.

monsters University was really good and I haven't seen all of wall-e either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter