• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite pixar movie/short?

The original Toy Story is one of the most innovative ideas animation has ever seen. The story is solid, the character development is phenomenal, and the visuals are nothing less than a masterpiece. I'd have to say Toy Story.

The original Toy Story is one of the most innovative ideas animation has ever seen. The story is solid, the character development is phenomenal, and the visuals are nothing less than a masterpiece. I'd have to say Toy Story.

exactly .... An amazing movie that can never be beat ... great point about the animation it was the turn of animation forever

I love Toy Story, Up, and Monsters Inc. I just love Pixar in general.
As far as favorite short, I'm a sucker for Paperman.

I love all Pixar movies so it is hard to choose just one. But my favorite short is definitely Boundin' :thumbsup2

All of the Toy Story movies are my favorites.

My favorite short is Toy Story's Hawaiian Vacation, but I also loved Paperman and La Luna.

boundin' and Hawaiian vacation are hilarious .... I had forgotten about the second one lol

Well, besides all of them, I like Ratatouille the most, and for the short, I love all of the Mater's Tall Tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter