8. Hawkeye
7. Miss Marvel
6. ***********
5. Hawkeye
4. Black Bolt
3. Moonknight
2.Luke Cage
1. Captain America

Captain America. That movie completely took me by surprise. I grew up hearing about the character but I never knew his story. I think I just love that of all the "Avengers" he's the one who seems to have that "human" trait to him. Yes, I know Hawkeye and Black Widow should be considered more because they don't have the advantages he got but honestly they seem like background characters in the saga compared to Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk. I also love his drive, he hates bullies.

As most of you know, I love Marvel. Just like having a favorite Princess, I'll always have a favorite superhero. Mine is Spider-Man. ^w^

Spider-Man's my favorite too :)

I don't really like Deadpool but don't know too much about him. I do know that his voice in Ultimate Spider-Man gives me a headache.

Spider-Man's my favorite too :)

I don't really like Deadpool but don't know too much about him. I do know that his voice in Ultimate Spider-Man gives me a headache.

Deadpool's an antihero that has a running gag of being 'self-aware' in the comics. And I never really like this Will Friedle guy voicing him either. Really, they couldn't get John Kassir or Nolan North? Other than that, Deadpool is really great and very funny. >w<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter