What's your favorite Marvel superhero?

PrincessBri12

Spider-Man and Little Mermaid Aficionado
As most of you know, I love Marvel. Just like having a favorite Princess, I'll always have a favorite superhero. Mine is Spider-Man. ^w^

My comic book days were post-Silver Age. I thought the coolest of the cool at that time was The Vision. I keep holding out hope that he will show up in the movies.

8fd8e1388bf5ec1f9bd855828a2425cf.jpg

Mostly villain, but like Magneto has had his good moments. He helped the Avengers during a few storylines.

Judging from the previews to Thor, The Dark World, they'll be pulling him out of Asgard jail to help Thor in this movie. It will be interested to see how his role plays out.

My favorite is Darkhawk. A fairly obscure hero, but kind of got reboot a couple of yrs ago.

My favorite mainstream hero... Punisher

Wolverine!! :thumbsup2

I got to meet Hugh Jackman at a sneak preview of the new movie a few weeks ago, so that's obviously my favorite superhero movie ever now. :p

I also really like the X-Men, Spider-Man, and Captain America.

The thing that has me the most excited for Days of Future Past, since it's obviously not gonna follow the comic story arc and just borrow the idea of it, is that Bryan Singler has stated it's gonna fix the mistakes of X3.

Now all we'll need is the Deadpool movie to take out the first Wolverine movie out of existence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter