What's Your Favorite Disney "Mountain"?

What's your favorite Disney "Mountain"?

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Big Thunder Mountain

• Everest

• Matterhorn

Results are only viewable after voting.
This one is tough, I ended up giving my vote to Splash, because of the great music! Love them all though! :)

Mine is Splash Mountian since I don't like roller costers which leaves out the rest. I will do BTM once per trip but that is all.

I love the Matterhorn!! It is the one ride I remember riding as a child and it remains near and dear to my heart!!:wizard:

It's very hard to choose because I adore all of them...except Everest. The backwards part is a little too hard to handle for me. Splash Mountain has my vote. When you time it right and ride while Wishes is going on, the view is unbeatable.

Splash for me....Disney classic! Love, love, love the length of ride & adorable inside. The plunge is icing on the cake.

DS just groaned how could I not vote for his all time fav, BTRRM...but he likes Space almost as much now!

I'm a Space girl myself.....not Spacey girl....Space Mountain is my favorite. Just being in the dark....and the one side that give you "air" time...rocks!:thumbsup2

Space, followed closely by Splash and Everest!

My vote was for the BTMR, because they were on average better than SM at the four Disney parks I've ridden both.

But Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris is awesome. Incredible visual and audio theming, plus an intense launched roller coaster (with loops)! I don't know why WDW has the most lame SM.

Matterhorn was my very first coaster. Love it. Couldn't vote for multiples...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter