What's Your Favorite Disney "Mountain"?

What's your favorite Disney "Mountain"?

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Big Thunder Mountain

• Everest

• Matterhorn

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Everest, but would love to vote again after the Matterhorn at DL this August!

Your vote will still be Everest :lmao: Matterhorn doesn't even come close to Everest. Ride it at night though - it will seem much faster and the effects are better.

My all-time favorite Mountain is Space Mountain at DL...puts the other "Space" to shame.

We vote Everest! It was on Everest where we felt a big dose of Disney Magic. The line was very long, so the wife and I went into the single rider line. We did not tell ant CM's we were together, and somehow we ended up seated side by side in the same car! That has to be one of our best memories of our honeymoon. And before someone assumes they did it on purpose because of "Just Married" buttons, I did not have mine on that day.:cool1:

Big Thunder Mountain- In the DARK!!!! That is so awesome you can't see where you are going and we love it!

Linda

For me it's splash. I love the theming, the drop, and that song is so darn catchy.

I reluctantly put splash over Everest because of the awesome theming and the songs! :lovestruc

LOVE Everest, but Splash gives me that special Disney feeling...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Splash Mountain. Not sure if it's the ride itself or the love my kids have for it and the excitement it brings to their faces.

I voted for BTMRR, a fantastic ride.

I have a love hate relationship with Splash. I love the scenery, the way the story is told, but the ride scares the snot out of me, so I hate going on it. Sadly, it is DS6's favorite ride, and I am the ONLY one in the family that will go on it with him so I get to love hating it many times each trip :rotfl:

Our last trip it was BTMRR. I remember thinking it was really lame when I was 20, but I love it now that I'm mid 30's. So cool at night with the fireworks.

I was torn on this one. I selected Everest just because it's such an awesome roller coaster, but I wanted to choose Matterhorn because I have such great childhood memories of that ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter