What's up with Crystal Palace in August?

jcemom

Official Tag Fairy Assistant
Today is my 60 days out and when I tried to make reservations for Crystal Palace there is nothing after August 20. I wanted the 21st. There's plenty of availability prior to the 21st, but nothing at all on 21st, 22nd, or 23rd (furthest I could check). I took the 19th but it isn't what I wanted.

Anyone else notice this? What could it mean? Glitch? Refurb?... Characters returning?!

Good morning.

I tried to book at 6am today for August 26, no times available for Crystal Palace. Also, same a few days ago for for Wednesday August 24.

Today is my 60 days out and when I tried to make reservations for Crystal Palace there is nothing after August 20. I wanted the 21st. There's plenty of availability prior to the 21st, but nothing at all on 21st, 22nd, or 23rd (furthest I could check). I took the 19th but it isn't what I wanted.

Anyone else notice this? What could it mean? Glitch? Refurb?... Characters returning?!
I hope it means characters are back!

I booked my 60 plus 10 about 3 weeks ago and have noticed things opening up since I booked. Not convinced everyth8 g is open at 60 days and it seems to increase as you get closer. We couldn’t even get a time at Jiko at all 60 days out but a couple of weeks later there were loads

I couldn't get Crystal Palace this morning either. Ended up going with Skippers Canteen. Thought it was just popular but maybe they didn't open their adrs yet for that week.

Saw the same thing this morning. Plenty prior to August 20, but nothing on the 21st.

Same! I was trying for Aug 25 and nothing available- glad I’m not alone!!

We're trying for August 28th for dinner of lunch and there's nothing. We're there from Aug 23-30 and got pretty much everything we wanted with the exception of crystal palace. I really hope they release some dates.

We're trying for August 28th for dinner of lunch and there's nothing. We're there from Aug 23-30 and got pretty much everything we wanted with the exception of crystal palace. I really hope they release some dates.
We are there the same time that you are and have had no luck and I continuously check.

FINALLY! Thank you for posting…apparently I wasn’t obsessively stalking reservations today! 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter