What's going on week of Jan 22, 2024? Resorts all booked?!

It would make sense for NFL players to stay at Riviera since it's so close to ESPN WWS. I believe Florida Citrus Sports works with the NFL to put on the event and they have partnerships with the Hyatt Regency or Marriott World hotels so there's a chance the Pro Bowlers are staying there as well, idk for sure.

Try Priceline and/or Expedia. Those sites buy blcks of rooms and may have availability even when the Disney site does not.

It would make sense for NFL players to stay at Riviera since it's so close to ESPN WWS. I believe Florida Citrus Sports works with the NFL to put on the event and they have partnerships with the Hyatt Regency or Marriott World hotels so there's a chance the Pro Bowlers are staying there as well, idk for sure.
Is there a reason they would need to be close to WWS? The game and events are at Camping World Stadium right? I honestly don't think they will be at DIsney.

Is there a reason they would need to be close to WWS? The game and events are at Camping World Stadium right? I honestly don't think they will be at DIsney.
I thought the skills challenge was at ESPN WWS and the actual Pro Bowl game would be at Camping World Stadium but you're right, all of the events were at the stadium. I thought that since the games were broadcast by ESPN that Disney would try to get the players over to WWS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter