What's a resort you swore you'd never stay at, but did and ended up loving?

Coronado, on my last trip. I’m one of those Deluxe snobs and frankly enjoyed my stay there more than YC a few weeks prior. GDT was incredible but I fell in love with the resort as a whole and would not hesitate to go back.

This is good to hear bc we’re staying there for a quick trip in November and I’ve never been but we have similar tastes in resorts. So if you like it, I’m excited!

For me, it was the Contemporary. I wouldn't say that I loved the resort, but I did like it and was not disappointed. We stayed at the Contemporary, enjoyed it, and the following year we did a split stay at the VGF and at BLT. Would I stay at the CR or BLT Tower again? Yes. Is it my favorite? No.

For me, it was the Contemporary. I wouldn't say that I loved the resort, but I did like it and was not disappointed. We stayed at the Contemporary, enjoyed it, and the following year we did a split stay at the VGF and at BLT. Would I stay at the CR or BLT Tower again? Yes. Is it my favorite? No.

So, 2 things.

1- What is your favorite then

2. I love your tagline!

I love POFQ. I either stay deluxe or there. The buses are great and food/pool/parking/POR/boat to DS is convenient.

I love POFQ. The food options, the short walk to the sister resort, and the convenience of everything were perfect for my wife and I. My only complaint was I'd never make it back in time to see any entertainment! By the time I'd come back from the parks they were finishing up or they weren't there. I really wanted an alcohol-infused beignet, a cold drink and to listen to the live music!

So, 2 things.

1- What is your favorite then

2. I love your tagline!
Thanks. My favorite resort overall is the Wilderness Lodge. But the Boardwalk area is quickly becoming my favorite location with Animal Kingdom and the Studios becoming much more interesting the last few years and both parks an easy walk. That and all the restaurants on the Boardwalk and Epcot.

This is good to hear bc we’re staying there for a quick trip in November and I’ve never been but we have similar tastes in resorts. So if you like it, I’m excited!

The grounds are gorgeous, especially at night with the tower lit up. Three Bridges in particular. The food in general was good with a lot of options and more than just the standard boring stuff, I loved the watchos (waffle fry nachos!) at Rix's Sports Bar & Grill. And I really enjoyed the Dig Site pool, I came back early from HS the day I was leaving and just hung out there all day. I'm just sad Toledo wasn't open yet. But I really want to go back with my gf and try the CL there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter