Whats a good perk you have

I can take off whenever I want to. I just need to let the office know when I will be away (makes it easy to plan vacations...)

I work independently and don’t have coworkers.

Flight benefits. Pension. Set my own schedule. Able to reduce hours with a prifessional job. I get paid 67% as i only work 25 hrs over 4 days. 2 from home. Can collect OT for time off. Can work from home. Cell phone, laptop. I have it really good. Have thought about looking around for more money but at my age flexibility is key.

That is an awesome benefit. Both my husband’s and my insurance are terrible and expensive and not even worth having.

I’ve been covered under hubbys military insurance for a while and it’s been great! I started working again not too long ago and didn’t think benefits were a big deal but boy was I wrong. They’re free for me but if I want to add my family it’s about $1500 for ALL of us per month!!! I almost died. We def can’t swing that.

Wow, feeling like I am getting short changed.
We just got a new coffee machine at work with a touch screen. 2 brands of coffee, lattes, mochas, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, chocolate or vanilla add ins.
All free.
No helping my blood pressure or my blood sugar, but tasty.

Lol we got a new free coffee machine at work. All supplies provided. They had to send out numerous emails telling people not to take all the sugars, creamers, etc. it was ridiculous

DH's job allows us 2 free vehicles (we lease DD's), free gas, free car insurance, free health insurance, and free tickets to all sorts of sporting events and concerts, and a percentage of ownership of company. He has a good thing, but he's almost married to the job.

I work from home, running my own business. I get to set my own schedule. I love the flexibility!

My boss let's us use sick time however we want. We don't have to be sick. He's lax about us being a few minutes late or staying a bit over on lunch.

Also, from November through March we get 50% off state park lodging.

Wow, feeling like I am getting short changed.
We just got a new coffee machine at work with a touch screen. 2 brands of coffee, lattes, mochas, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, chocolate or vanilla add ins.
All free.
No helping my blood pressure or my blood sugar, but tasty.

You're good. We have a used coffee maker (that one of us brought in) and we have to supply our own coffee, filters, and cream/sugar.

You're good. We have a used coffee maker (that one of us brought in) and we have to supply our own coffee, filters, and cream/sugar.

It does run in cycles at TV stations. It used to be standard to have free coffee in TV stations since they are 24/7/365.
Then it goes away.
At my last station they took coffee away, and the sales department had a client in the building asking for a cup of coffee and there was none to be had, and they were honest as to why. The client just shoot his head "you want me to buy $30,000 in ads and you can't afford to buy your employees coffee?"
Free coffee returned the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter