Whats a good perk you have

Free water is the best I can come up with. I only stick around for the pension.

I get free paper anytime I want. :smokin: They do the testing in the lab here and only test 1 or 2 sheets per carton so the rest if free to employees. Sometimes they are begging people to take it to clean out of the lab st

ER nurse. I set my own schedule and only work every 3rd weekend. Most nurses work every other. MAJOR quality of life changer.

Work from home once a week
Volunteer time off
Reimbursements for wellness (health and financial)
Excellent 401k match
Flexible work schedule
Lots of internal training classes
Quarterly team building
Cheap vending machine snacks

I work a state job so I can’t complain about set hours, no weekends, out by 4:30, retirement, and a fair amount of holidays.

Coming from a hospitality job, these are major perks for me.

My perk is my boss is awesome. No micro managing and she knows I rock and that I know my stuff.. other than that there are so many things I don’t like that’s I’m thinking of a change...

I’d love flexibility, getting reimbursed for the hours I drive to clients or even the opportunity to make it to one of my kids sporting events.

The whole grass is greener idea keeps me here for now.

I work from home full time and have a ton of flexibility. My boss is also wonderful about "creature comforts" when you travel--upgraded plane seats, nice hotels, nice meals, etc. It's very much appreciated when you have to be away from home.

The college DH works at currently offers free college tuition for family, so provided that offer still stands in 6-10 years our kids will have their college education paid for. They’ll get the perk at his college or a list of others, with room paid for out of area schools. The university that I work at offers a 50% off tuition for family to any of the state schools in the system.

An awesome boss and manager. As long as you work hard, get your work done, and do it correctly they give you so much flexibility. I'm constantly able to go home early, stay home to work remotely, I get first dibs at overtime, etc.

With my husband's job, we have 2 huge perks- health insurance covered and a 100 year old farmhouse. We pay no rent, no maintenance fees (grass cutting, painting, etc.), and no utility bills. We have made improvements like renovating the bathroom and kitchen but the business paid for probably 80%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter