• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's a good hotel near the port?

Last time we cruised we stayed at the Radisson Resort by the Port and were very pleased--nice room and lovely grounds. We plan to stay there again before our cruise in December. They have cruise and breakfast packages as well. They are a little farther than the Country Inn but not by that much.

Not sure if this was asked or not but in regards to the people that stayed at the Country Inn and Suites and used the shuttle over to the port when you returned from the cruise were you able to get a shuttle fairly quickly to get back to the hotel that morning? My family and I will be headed back home to PA that day and the sooner we can start that drive the better :) Just trying to see if it saves us a significant amount of time parking at the port or going to back to the hotel to pick up our vehicle. Thanks for your input!

in regards to the people that stayed at the Country Inn and Suites and used the shuttle over to the port when you returned from the cruise were you able to get a shuttle fairly quickly to get back to the hotel that morning?

It's been a few years since we have stayed there, but I don't really waiting more than maybe 15 minutes for the shuttle. Hopefully some folks that have stayed more recently will chime in for you. :cutie:

Last time we cruised we stayed at the Radisson Resort by the Port and were very pleased--nice room and lovely grounds. We plan to stay there again before our cruise in December. They have cruise and breakfast packages as well. They are a little farther than the Country Inn but not by that much.
Thanks! Nice to hear! I picked the Radisson Resort for our night before the cruise.

We stayed at Homewood Suites which is the newest of the PC hotels. It’s was clean, spacious and had quite a big breakfast buffet. I would uber to the port. If there is another cruise ship in that day and the shuttle is stopping at two terminals, the shuttle can take forever.

We have stayed at the Radisson 3 times now using the park & cruise rate. We love the pool there but didn't get to use it this time because of storms in the area.

We stayed at Homewood Suites which is the newest of the PC hotels. It’s was clean, spacious and had quite a big breakfast buffet. I would uber to the port. If there is another cruise ship in that day and the shuttle is stopping at two terminals, the shuttle can take forever.

This was our first time that they put people from different cruise lines on the same shuttle. We were really disappointed because they went to Carnival first instead of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter