What you drink the most

during the day diet coke over ice with half of a lime squeezed inside.

during the night, 1 glass 2% percent milk over ice.

Water, cherry coke or cherry pepsi (whichever is on sale), lemonade
I also drink 1 glass of cranberry juice a day

Water. I very rarely drink anything, but water. A small glass of milk in the morning and that is about it. I must drink about 100 oz. of water a day.

chocolate milk in the a.m. ( must be ff milk, anything else I feel I need a knife to cut it!) water, water, and more water.

Every once in a while, I'll have a sweet tea, but I'm trying to fight the addiction! I'd honestly give up food forever if I could live off of sweet tea.

Sweet Tea!!!!!!! All day every day (well, with an occasional diet soda thrown in for variety).

Water, coconut water & coffee everyday :goodvibes

I start the day with OJ, then water, then Pepsi. And for recreational beverages; either a Toasted Almond or a frozen strawberry dacquiri, made with vodka, not rum and Passoa (passion fruit liquor) with OJ or orange mango juice.

1.Water--probably 70%
2. coffee--probably 25%
3. Wine/other alcohol--about 5%

Those are really the only things I drink....maybe once a month I'll have a soda...once or twice a year I'll have juice or a milk shake...

Diet barqs root beer and sweet tea (usually when I eat in a restaurant).

Always in some sort of Disney glass or mug. :)

Unsweetened ice tea (fresh from the tea bag) and water. I'll only have an 8 oz glass of soda with lunch to give me that little boost of extra caffeine to help get me through the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter