What would YOU say to start an argument on the DisBoards?

Worded a little differently for comedy.....but pretty darn close to some I've seen. Lol

If they would just get all of the rude foreigners out of disney world I could enjoy myself! Murica!!!

I was thinking of turning my 15 year olds 5 point harness car seat forward facing...I'm unsure though! Thoughts?

I can manage the complexities of everyday life on a daily basis but somehow become unable to navigate and wait in the lines at disney world.

I keep my child in a bubble. Is disney bubble accessible?

The 7DMT seats are ONLY big enough for an NFL defensive lineman!! What were they thinking?

The airline will keep all 16 members of my family together, won't they? We can't be separated but I don't want to pay for early check in or seat assignments. You'd move for us, wouldn't you? And if you don't move, then YOU can take care of my toddler.

Will I get dirty looks if I put a leash on my child?

Is it ok if I breastfeed under the Walt statue? (Clearly no as Walt will spin in his grave.)

You don't have an in-law problem, you have a marriage problem.

Is it ok if I fill my backpack with items from the buffet? The kids will be hungry later. And it's not like they won't make more

My spouse cheated on me, should I take him/her back?

Construction/renovations/ride & show rehabs/changes in monorail hours are going to RUIN my trip!

Does anyone else see the irony? A thread asking for controversial, argument-starting comments has gone 7 pages without a single argument. We're making progress, people! :rotfl2:

Does anyone else see the irony? A thread asking for controversial, argument-starting comments has gone 7 pages without a single argument. We're making progress, people! :rotfl2:

There have actually been a few things in the thread I wanted to take issue with but I saw the irony and refrained from posting. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter