What was the last thing you had delivered?

A 3 pack of silicone donut pans (makes 18 total) needed it for a recipe to make pumpkin donuts and Amazon had a good price for them.

Before that was toilet paper from Costco (was replenishing the supply upstairs as a normal thing and people went crazy all of a sudden again over toilet paper).

Air filters for the furnace.
We embarrassingly didn't realize that our humidifier has a filter that you need to replace. I've been very diligent about replacing the HVAC filters every 3 months but we were never told when our house was built that the humidifier had a filter too and we hadn't really thought to deal with that before. We also have hard water here and that doesn't help out. But now we have a new filter in and know that it needs to be replaced roughly twice a year.

I got 2 packages today! One I was expecting (Amazon) and one I was not (YesStyle and it shipped from Hong Kong but only took like 2 days to get here!).

Amazon package was 6 canvas shopping bags and a bundle of reusable produce bags. I am trying to be more responsible when it comes to the environment. I got the canvas shopping bags because they can be tossed in the wash after use.

The YesStyle package was a white canvas fashion bag, a deep red corduroy fashion bag, a zippered toiletries bag to keep in a purse/bag, and a fuzzy headband to keep my hair out of my face when I am doing my skin care.

I have another YesStyle package ordered so we will see when it shows up lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter