• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What TV series I wish for Disney plus to add

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
On Disney Plus TV series the TV programmes I wish to be added to Disney plus are the following
Peppa Pig
Thomas & Friends
Paw Patrol
Ben and Holly's little Kingdom
Tom and Jerry

Is there any other TV shows that's not on Disney plus but you wish for Disney plus to add?

I do agree of what Snow White say's "make a wish into the well that's all you have to do and if you hear it echoing your wish will soon come true."

I'm an old-school 80s kid, so I love all of the Gummie Bears era toons. Dark Wing Duck, Tail Spins, the works!

On Disney Plus TV series the TV programmes I wish to be added to Disney plus are the following
Peppa Pig
Thomas & Friends
Paw Patrol
Ben and Holly's little Kingdom
Tom and Jerry

Is there any other TV shows that's not on Disney plus but you wish for Disney plus to add?

I do agree of what Snow White say's "make a wish into the well that's all you have to do and if you hear it echoing your wish will soon come true."
Many of these shows are not from Disney, but can be found on competing streaming services. I believe Paw PAtrol is on Paramount and Tom & Jerry is owned by Warner Bros. so liekly HBO Max for that one. I am not sure about the others.

Some Disney shows that I'd like to see added ares Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Filmore.

Many of these shows are not from Disney, but can be found on competing streaming services. I believe Paw PAtrol is on Paramount and Tom & Jerry is owned by Warner Bros. so liekly HBO Max for that one. I am not sure about the others.

Some Disney shows that I'd like to see added ares Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Filmore.
On the Disney plus app Peppa Pig episodes was recently added on the UK Disney plus app. I enjoy Peppa Pig and George Pig because they do lot's of fun stuff especially jumping in muddy puddles.

On the Disney plus app Peppa Pig episodes was recently added on the UK Disney plus app. I enjoy Peppa Pig and George Pig because they do lot's of fun stuff especially jumping in muddy puddles.

Yeah, sometiems there are rights differences between countries, so the shows can possibly show up on there in the UK if they are not tied to anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter