What trendy, over used, look at me I'm so witty phrases annoy you?

No phrases annoy me. I can't believe the use of any phrase gets people so worked up that they are annoyed.

A niece thought she was being cool to say her family is "dope." I know she was trying to be complimentary, but she just came across as stupid.

Shade - because my daughter says it about 100 times a day. I think any word that I have to hear that many times is gonna make my list.

Another vote for "And.... go!" I will not respond if that is how you end your request.
Bae might be my least favorite word ever. DD15 used to use it a lot, and I'm glad it's on it's way out.
It is what it is. I had a friend on FB who would end everything she posted with that statement. Then she started just putting IIWII. That bugged me even more so I unfollowed her. She also capitalizes the first letter of every word she types, and that drives me bonkers.
Same. That's DD's new overused word. Instead of "Me, too!", "Same!" Ick. I hope that one gets done soon.

Another one that I just thought of:

"Spicy"

I am half enjoying, half cringing at all of these. And, of course, getting a good chuckle:rotfl:

Articles that have throwing shade, broke the internet, so an so just slammed so and so in the title.

This made me laugh and think of the phrase "remember as kid when you thought 30 was old! ". Obviously "50" must be your "old"..... lol.
And now that I'm 50(ish) it's actually 70 that's old! :snooty:
How do you feel about "spilling some tea" or "the tea is good"? :rotfl:
:confused3 Not sure...tell me what they mean and I'll tell you how I feel about them. :lmao:
In our family, it is "To make a short story long..".
At least they're honest. Usually by the time somebody says "to make a long story short" it's already waaaay too late. :rolleyes1

Ru Paul's Drag Race is where I learn a lot of expressions which I normally wouldn't come across. Like the one I was stalked and bullied here for...

That's where I first heard tea, shade and fishy etc years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter