What to do in NY in January

I see you mentioned Prospect Park, how far is that from Arthur Ave? Is it walkable? There is a restaurant called Butterfunk I'm dying to go to and try his Lemonade buttermilk chicken. He is on Top Chef and won a challenge with this dish.

Arthur Ave. is in the Bronx while Butterfunk/Prospect Park are in Brooklyn, over an hour away from each other via public transit.

I see you mentioned Prospect Park, how far is that from Arthur Ave? Is it walkable? There is a restaurant called Butterfunk I'm dying to go to and try his Lemonade buttermilk chicken. He is on Top Chef and won a challenge with this dish.

Arthur Avenue is in the Bronx and Prospect Park is in Brooklyn....two completely different parts of the city (at least an hour train ride apart) and it looks like Butterfunk is way on the other side of Prospect Park.....so maybe an Uber ride or a long walk from the Grand Army Plaza side I was talking about. Prospect Park is BIG...not as big as Central Park, but a pretty big green space in and of itself. Butterfunk does sound pretty yummy though!

Last October when I was in NYC (I don't live that far away) I went to a museum I had never been in before, the New York Historical Society and Museum. They have changing and permanent exhibits. I enjoyed myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter