What time does Southwest schedule open?

Don't worry guys, I have to go to the restroom and don't get a signal in that part of my office, so I'm sure while I'm in there the flights will open up. It's just like going to the restroom at a restaurant and the food inevitably comes. You are all welcome!

If I hit the refresh button one more time I feel like I will break my laptop! So hoping they post them soon I need to start cooking breakfast..... Hmm cereal for the boys today :)

If I try to look at flight schedules for 11/10, it says nothing is available that matches my criteria. They are sure taking a while today to load fares.

Don't worry guys, I have to go to the restroom and don't get a signal in that part of my office, so I'm sure while I'm in there the flights will open up. It's just like going to the restroom at a restaurant and the food inevitably comes. You are all welcome!
Well, that apparently didn't work...

I saw on a Facebook group someone called and they said it will be closer to 7:00-7:30 central time before they are released, so another hour to an hour and a half, ugh, I have to leave for work in 45 minuets :(

I saw on a Facebook group someone called and they said it will be closer to 7:00-7:30 central time before they are released, so another hour to an hour and a half, ugh, I have to leave for work in 45 minuets :(
Uggh that stinks. I was hoping to get this done before the 3yo I watch gets here. I need as few distractions as possible.

Thanks. I did find there is a nice non-stop that will work for us.

Thank you! Still can't book, but that's very helpful.
mine won;t load.....Ack! I can't even see anything- it's so weird, earlier today I could pull up my dates, then error- then it wouldn't even do that...the site is a mess today and I've never seen it so late

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter