• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time can I make dining reservations online?

Using the Dutch site worked for me, although it was a challenge to do it in a language I know nothing about. The hardest part was figuring out whether I was a Mej or a Mevr.

Dutch is a great language! In reading about the Cable Car Cafe, I learned that "honky tonk piano" translates as "pianoklanken." Is that accurate or what?!

We don't really have the formal difference between wed and unwed women anymore in Dutch. I think I am only Miss on my bank statements. As I opened my bank account twenty years ago ;)
Which one you had picked for your reservation, it wouldn't made a difference, I think the option is only there because it is in English.

Able to make all of our reservations for July. However, no matter the day, Walt's only shows availability for lunch. I assume they're holding back the dinner reservations from the online test? Walt's is typically open for dinner in the summer, right?

Try the links here: https://salonmickey.wordpress.com/2...aris-launches-online-restaurant-reservations/ Everything was in English. I got email confirmations (even cancelled one via emailed link and booked for the next day instead).
I just got a “Stitch Ate the Page!” message... in French.

Can you make phone reservations for more than 60 days out? We want Remy on April 25, which is a holiday week, and I’d hate to miss it because I can’t get the online booking to work!

I just got a “Stitch Ate the Page!” message... in French.

Can you make phone reservations for more than 60 days out? We want Remy on April 25, which is a holiday week, and I’d hate to miss it because I can’t get the online booking to work!

I havent tried as it is has been a recent change that you can book more than 60 days out, but I assume when you can do it online, you should be able to do it over the phone.

But its now the 26th of February in Europe already, you are now 58 days away from the 25th of April. So it shouldnt be an issue.

I will see if I can make some screenshots of the Dutch page with translations to English to explain which button to push when and where. *edited*: https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...n-the-dutch-disneyland-paris-website.3736651/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter