What time can I make dining reservations online?

kdfogliano

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Do you know what time the online dining reservation system opens up? Is it like the WDW one?

and to clarify it is 60 days out right? we are only interested in one night for Remys.

Thanks!

Im sure its 60 days out but reservations arent as urgent to get as WDW although Remy's is one of the most popular restaurants

You say you are interested in booking that one night - Im not sure what time of year you are going but Remys is in the Studios park which closes by 7 most evenings so you may find the latest reservation you can get is about 5.00

Our 60 days isn't until next week and I randomly checked online yesterday (through the Netherlands DLP site and the Salon Mickey site) and all of my dates were open. I was able to book a couple of my reservations online but it said Inventions was fully booked. Called the main DLP line and was able to get the time/day I wanted for Inventions.

So random.

Somebody reported today they were already able to book for June! Not sure what's going one right now

I saw that! The calendar was pretty much wide open. Looks like the Wild West show is only available to book, at least on the Disneyland Paris site, up through April 1st. I guess I'll just keep checking back each day.

I saw that! The calendar was pretty much wide open. Looks like the Wild West show is only available to book, at least on the Disneyland Paris site, up through April 1st. I guess I'll just keep checking back each day.
Dates into July are showing for me (didn’t check any further) but they say times are not available for that date. I get the same message even for dates within the 60 day window.

Our 60 days isn't until next week and I randomly checked online yesterday (through the Netherlands DLP site and the Salon Mickey site) and all of my dates were open. I was able to book a couple of my reservations online but it said Inventions was fully booked. Called the main DLP line and was able to get the time/day I wanted for Inventions.

So random.

I have just booked for April with no problems over the German site.

:bounce:

Tried a different browser today and it worked! All set for July. Thanks for the heads up!

Making reservations for July in Dutch is pretty great. A couple questions for those in the know....

The latest chez Remy reservation I could get was for 5pm. I assume this is because Studios closes earlier? Any chance later reservations will be released?

Only see lunch reservations for Walt’s. I assume dinner not released online yet?

Making reservations for July in Dutch is pretty great. A couple questions for those in the know....

The latest chez Remy reservation I could get was for 5pm. I assume this is because Studios closes earlier? Any chance later reservations will be released?

Only see lunch reservations for Walt’s. I assume dinner not released online yet?
I am not in the know at all, but from what I’ve read, reservations for Chez Remy do not go much past 5. That was the latest option for my date in mid/late July. Captain Jacks, however, went much later- until around 9. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip on booking via the Dutch site :worship: we booked 4 restaurants yesterday :-)

Bookings are now open until the end of September. Been like that for a few days now. No idea if it’s to be more in line with the other parks 180 days?

I'm not seeing the option to reserve online. Is this a glitch or am I looking in the wrong area?

I tried to go on both the Dutch and German sites to reserve or at least look at availability for our August trip, and there is no section to reserve online, though I can see in a few places that it says “online reservations.” Under the reservation section, it just lists the phone number and usual reservation instructions.

I’m on my phone and have used the US site on that browser. Maybe it detects that I have and won’t bring up the online reservation system?

Help! Please.

Using the Dutch site worked for me, although it was a challenge to do it in a language I know nothing about. The hardest part was figuring out whether I was a Mej or a Mevr.

Dutch is a great language! In reading about the Cable Car Cafe, I learned that "honky tonk piano" translates as "pianoklanken." Is that accurate or what?!

I have tried both options and neither seem to let me book a dining reservation online. Has anyone else had any success with it?

Not working for me. I am not in the US so I don’t think it’s an issue with knowing I am not in Germany while browsing the German site, as a PP suggested.

Edited to add - mobile device seems to be the issue. I went online on my laptop and was able to book Remy and Pirates dinner for May with no problem. Used the Belgian site.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter