What temperatures do the locals find cold?

Mumketeer

Mouseketeer
I am going to be at the parks April 30 to May 5th temperatures range from 86 F high to 18 F low. What do the locals find cold? Just interested because maybe the parks won't be so crowded.

I'm thinking you might get a better answer to this question on one of the *regular* boards, kinda hard for us to know. I'm also not sure that it would have a huge impact on the overall crowds in the same way that torrential rain might.

**ETA.. I think you're looking at the low temps in CELSIUS, not F?? It's not looking cold at all to me
upload_2018-4-25_20-3-12.png
Or if you prefer to look at F
upload_2018-4-25_20-3-54.png

The crowd calendar shows medium crowds May 1, 2,3, higher on Friday 4th and Sat 5th. I don't find the temp lowers the crowd much unless it's at a water park.

I know we Northerners will find it amazingly pleasant, just wondering if it would seem cold to the southerners. I like staying in the Canadian Forum, just my thang!

OOPs, there I go thinking in Imperial and Celsius again. Canadian duality LOL. So it might be sweater weather at nite when it drops down to 18 C.

Well.... we/I wear sweaters in lower 70s
It looks to be mid high 80s so it ll be warm..
I’m in SW Fla, where it’s even warmer ( below the tropic line) ..
I don’t think weather has any effect at all for locals... we deal with warm, hot, rain etc
Have a great visit

Thanks, we are gonna have a great time. Might be the coldest trip my daughter has been on. Daytime perfect, but somehow I have to convince her that she may want a sweater at night. Last time she was there it was August so trying to wrap her head around the temperature. Not long now....just looking at what we are packing and what works best :daisy:it is just so exciting!!!! Gotta bring sweaters for the fireworks!

Yeah, in my experience they'll be there when it's cooler, they'll just look at you funny because you're in shorts and they're bundled up. Kinda fun to play to the "hardy Canadian" stereotype.
. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter