What St Thomas port excursion did you love?

flashy09

Earning My Ears
Just curious which ones were really fun, beautiful, interesting, etc and if you took kids or not (and what ages). Thank you! Have a lot of people looking for different things so just trying to narrow down what is really worth doing (fun wise, not money wise). Would prefer to stick with Disney, but if somebody did something privately that was extremely easy to arrange that is fine as well.

We did the Doubloon Turtle Cove Snorkel when my daughter was nine and enjoyed it. The sea turtles came up next to us while we snorkeling but we may have just been lucky. We have also done the Tree Limin' Zip Line Tour when my daughter was eleven and she said that was better than the snorkeling.

We did the Doubloon Rurtle Cove as well. My kids were 8, 9, and 14. We really enjoyed it. Saw a lot more turtles than I expected. Saw a barracuda as well. The pirate ship is a lot of fun.

The Eco Hike on St. John is fun. You do need to be mobile (no ECVs) but my 7 year old was fine.

We also did the Eco Hike to St John. This was several years ago. My daughter was probably 14 or so. This was her favorite excursion. She still drops facts she learned that day. We would definitely recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter